Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch real estate videos on Youtube too. What channels you be on?

I tend to watch anything real estate-related.....I have no particular channel in general, just type one of the terms below in the youtube search option and go from there:

opportunity zone
flip home
contracting quote
rehab costs

Yo...Drago standing over Apollo Creed’s convulsing body, popping that big shit...during tha inappropriately timed interview...ending it all off wit’ tha most sincere “If he dies...he dies!!” declaration, is top 10 most gangsta movie shit ever...

Last edited:
@313 Wayz You out of Detroit right, fam? We gotta link up one day for some real estate business. I've been wanting to get some property up there too.

Fucking Chase and their fraud dept.....I was bout to lose my mind when my card got declined today at the store but it got all squared away

When i was 19...i was actn like a simp to this latina bitch....she had a BF that dogged her out n was secretly married(they stayed in diff citys)

One day i was like i hope this dude dies...bout 2 years later bruh heart explodes out of no where...not even 26

Body bag

@313 Wayz You out of Detroit right, fam? We gotta link up one day for some real estate business. I've been wanting to get some property up there too.

Thats where I'm from but my time is split between Afghanistan and Atlanta now.....the property taxes are too high where it could possibly take most of your monthly profits......Anybody else from the city.....can they help out with his question?

No one to talk to feeling pretty down this morning. Maybe I just shouldn’t be here anymore. This ain’t the place for me to be spilling my shit but whatever. Peace. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back