Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman so weird nowadays, when you give them compliments. They take it as though you are trying to gas them up like they dont believe it already themselves

nigga said ascertain like i went diggin tho lol. Its just my go to site when worldstar trash. Happen to be a video they posted up.

So yo, I think I already spoke on my black dentist right. So my last appointment, my insurance wit the company I worked for lapsed. But i already had the appointment, which was for a regular cleaning. Which due to the laws obama passed, them shits is free.

Dude thought I didnt know that and charged the insurance company for em, right...so when I went I didnt even mention I had no insurance cause they cant send me to collections for a free procedure, even if they complained that I didnt tell them I had no insurance.

So last night they called me..after business hours..to confirm an appointment on monday and tell me I dont have insurance. I'm like, bet..I already know that. I'll give you the updated info on monday. She pauses then says aight.

So I'm busy this morning and my phone on silent. This nigga blowing up my phone. Then he sent me this text

20191220_114253.jpg
:hahaha:

"Give us the courtesy of a call"

These niggaz wilding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back