Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lsa post...lmaooo!

About a month ago, I started talking to a dude on a dating app. We wound up exchanging numbers after a few days of talking and from there, I started noticing subtleties that wasn't sitting right with me. It first started when he'd flex about the 50k deals he was closing at his job and how expensive his new car is. And yet, when we Facetimed I heard a woman screaming at him in the background and it was his mother yelling at him to take out the trash. This man is 25 years old, by the way. He said he had to "run an errand" at which I quickly responded "You mean taking out the trash for your Mom?" He claimed he was living with his parents by choice and that he could afford to move out if he wanted to.***

Cuz everyone think they're the 1st to do it.

Yep, the kid that everyone thinks made that Orange Justice dance didn't even do it. He got it from cat that was doing it on Youtube years ago. And faggy goth kids been doing similar shit for years before that. Ain't nothing new under the sun man.

Last day in Dallas. Everybody show love to a real nigga and the appreciation was shown in return. I was getting a bite to eat at Whataburger last evening and overheard a nigga say " @Thor is a real one but"......before he can finish his sentence. I had hit him with the MAC-10. Next trip down, I'm seeing what's up with the Roylee situation.

I’m only a few days into my 18 day vacation from work...and my lungs gonna hate me by day 18 smh

16B143B5-D478-46CB-A669-27C01F7ED1B4.gif

Nah, I made some changes. If yall shit still not working u just got bad luck.
tell me what you did so that I can see if i need to actually do something with my phone

or you know what, i'll ask another user who actually has ATT and not Cricket who, is owned by ATT

yea, imma be home with the kids all week next week.....imma have to drop they asses off somewhere at least one or two of them days....

nothing wrong with playing with the kids lit

we gone be in pajamas playing Mario Kart on the projector

im only off 4 days tho, including the weekend....I'll be back here on Wednesday

might have to come thru Monday for a min or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back