Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know how anyone could get money from the company. There is no doubt the company copied most of them shits from other people, but it's not like those people had those dances copywritten.
if they scanned the actual person doing the move, then they're using their likeness....

thy just gotta prove that they were the person who was scanned for it.....

lawyers wouldn't be taking the shit if it wasn't a chance it's winnable...and again, it only takes one savvy enough to win

The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light."

if this nigga ain't research a chick he giving a ring to while making an nfl salary, he deserve.. all that..

might as well marry the chick at this point.. obviously thats the type of chick he like

yeah, he seems like he was gone ask whoever was around at the time lol

she didnt even look that thrilled

plus he can't even go back at this point...

imagine him trying to holla at a sister after getting finessed by a nigga-hating white girl....

:Pathetic:

yeah, he seems like he was gone ask whoever was around at the time lol

she didnt even look that thrilled

Oh she was thrilled alright. She just hit the lotto. Hefa said "yes" b4 he could finish asking.

I would LOVE to see what his family has to say about this. ESPECIALLY his mama. Lol

Oh she was thrilled alright. She just hit the lotto. Hefa said "yes" b4 he could finish asking.

I would LOVE to see what his family has to say about this. ESPECIALLY his mama. Lol
he prolly been on that white girl shit.....

coon goes back generations.. they fuck around more happy he puled a white girl then got in the nfl

plus he can't even go back at this point...

imagine him trying to holla at a sister after getting finessed by a nigga-hating white girl....

:Pathetic:

Naw he'll be able to go back. He's an NFL player. There's gonna be a sista lingering to pick up that fumble and run wit it.

I was taking a nap the other day and I told my son to wake me up at 2. Well a little before two, I heard a little boys voice outside yelling, “all y’all eat booty,” repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back