Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iiigh yall fuck it, imma bless yall wit about 5 homegirls but when they come around yall better big me up every chance yall get and tell em im top3 doing it and and not 2 or 3
Dolly was from NOLA.

But Everything gotta turn to joke to ppl on here even in the topics that are serious
Dolly came out the gate in aggressive manner cuz goldie ole fool ass gon introduce her with a thread as a chick he said looked like Megan thee Stallion. He gotta eat that off rip lmao.

Top 3 turrible opening post for a new chick

Iiigh yall fuck it, imma bless yall wit about 5 homegirls but when they come around yall better big me up every chance yall get and tell em im top3 doing it and and not 2 or 3

Dolly came out the gate in aggressive manner cuz goldie ole fool ass gon introduce her with a thread as a chick he said looked like Megan thee Stallion. He gotta eat that off rip lmao.

Top 3 turrible opening post for a new chick

I made a joke about it.

Im one of the dudes on here who isnt here to bag a chick. So I dont care what any of them look like. Dont care about seeing pics, dope if they wanna share, but cool if they dont.

But having a womans perspective on whatever a threads topic is, is always appreciated. Really is a breath of fresh air. Wish we had more of it on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back