Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making sure we had alot of chicks on here was my #1 priority for the first 2 yrs of abw, now it is what it is. I wanted a real community type feel on here, but at the end of the day , alot of niggas ain't on here to bag chicks. For me, even if I already have a chick I still like women around but everybody ain't like that.

At the end of the day, whatever it is that you enjoy about ABW that brings you back is all that matters.

I appreciate every poster and lurker who comes here.

@Goldie bout to tank and rebuild on ya'll ass

adopt a more club-like approach.....they never have this problem

give the women incentives to be there.....free entry, drinks,etc (abw money, badges, titles)

then let the guys in for a fee...that'll cut about half of em

after that you can tell who didnt come to have a good time at the door

:js4:

Slander? Sweetheart idgaf about you being skeptical its lame as hell for you to be so pressed about seeing me.

I blame you and your faggot ass peers for thinking I’ma man pretending to be a women. Fucking weirdos

To be honest. I heard on the IC a dude was pretending to be a woman and got dudes nudes.

But women dont have to post pics IMO. Im married and aint even checking for yall like that.

this really a problem on all forums tho not just this one

whenever a chick comes through and starts posting
and she posts a pic of her self
AND she decent

the wolves come out like

I used to be guilty of it, but it wasn’t anything i planned on purpose shit just kinda happened
And the feelings were mutual

The lames who be mods the worst ones

Making sure we had alot of chicks on here was my #1 priority for the first 2 yrs of abw, now it is what it is. I wanted a real community type feel on here, but at the end of the day , alot of niggas ain't on here to bag chicks. For me, even if I already have a chick I still like women around but everybody ain't like that.

At the end of the day, whatever it is that you enjoy about ABW that brings you back is all that matters.

I appreciate every poster and lurker who comes here.
Real talk, thats a very mature response from a fed up ass nigga lol

Many nights you sat at the computer like..

tenor.gif

Before you came to the realization of
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back