Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
shorty dick sucking skills were so average last night it hurts

the hunt for a chick down with letting me fuck her throat continues

tenor.gif

Lol...meeks in the backstreets telling someone she tryna peg em...and it dont even seem weird cause meeks seem like the type chick that peg niggaz..lol

Chicks on Tinder are boring
images (1).jpeg

Ok, I didnt think so...according to fit bit I burned 500 calories taking a shit yesterday

Well, nh.......but............depending on how big of a shit you took........and how fitbit calculates calories.............that reading might actually be accurate.

Maybe fitbit was able to determine how much you weighed before you took a shit..........and how much you weighed after you took a shit.

If that's the case, then it's entirely plausible that you didn't technically "burn" 500 calories..........but, rather......you "got rid of" 500 calories when the waste material was removed from your system.

It’s common knowledge around here that Sumter niggaz are fuckin’ crazy...Ja Morant & Ray Allen went to high school in this area

Maaan....we got a sister company in France and every August they shut tha fuck down lol...everybody know you want some shit from France, you better get that shit in July or you’ll be waitin’ until September to get that shit lol

Well, nh.......but............depending on how big of a shit you took........and how fitbit calculates calories.............that reading might actually be accurate.

Maybe fitbit was able to determine how much you weighed before you took a shit..........and how much you weighed after you took a shit.

If that's the case, then it's entirely plausible that you didn't technically "burn" 500 calories..........but, rather......you "got rid of" 500 calories when the waste material was removed from your system.
Lol..if that's what it did, that's some epic shit

Sup wit chall? Yall energy been off all week, what's up wit some fuck shit..

How bout I'm talking to some chick on Tinder right? Chick goes, what u looking for, I say ion what I'm looking for but I know what I'm not looking for..she go what's that.

I reel off all the basic shit damaged women do, and put a caveat that I am looking for a weird woman. Shorty go, "what you mean weird and I got an idea what u mean"

So I say, a non typical type woman, she can be into rocks or some shit, just non stereotypical to where you can look at her and cant clock who she is..

Shorty goes.."so you looking for a basic Becky"

Discuss...

:huh2:

Sup wit chall? Yall energy been off all week, what's up wit some fuck shit..

How bout I'm talking to some chick on Tinder right? Chick goes, what u looking for, I say ion what I'm looking for but I know what I'm not looking for..she go what's that.

I reel off all the basic shit damaged women do, and put a caveat that I am looking for a weird woman. Shorty go, "what you mean weird and I got an idea what u mean"

So I say, a non typical type woman, she can be into rocks some shit, just non stereotypical to where you can look at her and cant clock who she is..

Shorty goes.."so you looking for a basic Becky"

Discuss...

:huh2:
I just want you to know ya options will get better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back