Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah my deadline to pay or get a court date was 11/7 I got home from work like 7 pm last night tried to pay the shit ... wouldn’t let me pay online so I get up there first thing in the am to pay the shit and explain it to them....they were like since u missed the deadline u automatically got a court date to which you are automatically pleading guilty I’m like wtf
They give u 7 days to pay right? Surprised it didnt double on u.

The online thing used to be a lil more lenient theyre on top of it much more these days though

Nah my deadline to pay or get a court date was 11/7 I got home from work like 7 pm last night tried to pay the shit ... wouldn’t let me pay online so I get up there first thing in the am to pay the shit and explain it to them....they were like since u missed the deadline u automatically got a court date to which you are automatically pleading guilty I’m like wtf
Damn so u got pulled over during the moving violation i thought the camera got u.

Do the traffic school shit man dont let it go on your record. U can do it online. Takes like 5 hrs total but u can pause anytime n u get like 3 months to finish

Damn so u got pulled over during the moving violation i thought the camera got u.

Do the traffic school shit man dont let it go on your record. U can do it online. Takes like 5 hrs total but u can pause anytime n u get like 3 months to finish
Fam gave me a ticket for going 11-14 miles over the speed limit on Lake Shore wasn’t even any cars out there.... they were like since ur a day late the class is not an option for u

Fam gave me a ticket for going 11-14 miles over the speed limit on Lake Shore wasn’t even any cars out there.... they were like since ur a day late the class
They give no fucks

I got one on the 290 east goin into jane byrne before they made the new lanes. Like 2:30am not a single car out there. Dont even know where the cops came from.

Worst part is i was only doin 60 but since it was construction zone thats speeding.

Always opt for whatever keeps ur record clean even if its more money cuz u jus never know

They give no fucks

I got one on the 290 east goin into jane byrne before they made the new lanes. Like 2:30am not a single car out there. Dont even know where the cops came from.

Worst part is i was only doin 60 but since it was construction zone thats speeding.

Always opt for whatever keeps ur record clean even if its more money cuz u jus never know
Fam they was wilding it’s a Friday before a three day holiday and they got one person working the booth...almost lost my mind in there

Man I remember when big tymers 1st came out and had the rolley on each wrist man me and my best friend hit the mall got 2 of em for 150 or something we thought we was doing big things.... week later battery died missing diamond's and baguettes and ruby's and shit. That moment I'd never buy anything from them kiosk/booths in the middle of the mall

Man I remember when big tymers 1st came out and had the rolley on each wrist man me and my best friend hit the mall got 2 of em for 150 or something we thought we was doing big things.... week later battery died missing diamond's and baguettes and ruby's and shit. That moment I'd never buy anything from them kiosk/booths in the middle of the mall

Shit remind me of my G-unit spinner freshman year

mip-silver-tone-unit-50-cent-logo_1_265350347106bf13fa3aec9a5b92d008.jpg

It was this one..

Used to think i was the flyest nigga in the world with that shit on and the upper classmen niggas aint make it no better

they would hype me up everytime I walk by

"Awww shit there he go, there he go! Aye come here nigga.. Spin that shit, spin that shit!"

and of course I'd stop n let it spin one time.. till one day I stopped to stunt and the center piece of that bitch broke and rolled over behind the trash cans

All I heard was "Ohhh shit... it broookkeee!!"

then them niggas started clowning..

giphy.gif

I aint even try to go over there and pick that shit up, I just speed walked right on by it and went into the cafeteria. Boy i was hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back