Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question for everyone:

If humans dont have eye shine how is it possible that a person's eyes are shiny white like an animal's in pictures?

**its not red eye, shit was bright like headlights.

Google is being a stinky twat and just keeps bringing up articles about red eye in pictures.

If humans dont have eye shine how is it possible that a person's eyes are shiny white like an animal's in pictures?

Google is being a stinky twat and just keeps bringing up articles about red eye in pictures.
Put down the weed canuck

Had a girl in my Economics class who was from China. Yeah...she despises the government something serious. She told us some of the shyt going on over there.

Yeah, Lebron's about to fall into that woke rabbithole.

Basically, when people try to prove how quote/unquote.........."woke"..........they are.

Problem is, when this happens.........they support so many causes........that, eventually........they end up supporting causes that are in direct conflict with each other.

And, ironically, in the process of trying to prove how "woke" they are...........they actually end up proving that they're not really "woke" at all.

Just ignorant and oblivious to what's really going on in the world..........and exposing how unqualified they are to speak on anything of any geopolitical significance.

Okay so after trying different ways to word it, wikipedia's say it can happen from cancer or disease. Wonder if I should tell my kid to tell her friend he should get his eyes checked. I was just gonna assume he wasnt human.

@Chicity if u aint banning @Love as well as me from these threads
I hope u getting toppest of notches of e-vagina from this woman cause I only seem to get banned after she responds to me.

Sigh

@Chicity if u aint banning @Love as well as me from these threads
I hope u getting toppest of notches of e-vagina from this woman cause I only seem to get banned after she responds to me.

Sigh
She banned too

If yall so hard pressed to go back and forth, do it in a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back