Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck don't Chinese people like LeBron??

I keep reading these stories an I don't fucking get it?!!

Because he refuted Daryl Morey's tweet and doesn't seem to care about the persecution being experienced by the people of Hong Kong.

So, it's not all Chinese people that hate him.

Just the Chinese residents of Hong Kong.

Lebron's still good with Beijing.......which is trying to exercise authority over Hong Kong.

Because he refuted Daryl Morey's tweet and doesn't seem to care about the persecution being experienced by the people of Hong Kong.

So, it's not all Chinese people that hate him.

Just the Chinese residents of Hong Kong.

Lebron's still good with Beijing.......which is trying to exercise authority over Hong Kong.

Had a girl in my Economics class who was from China. Yeah...she despises the government something serious. She told us some of the shyt going on over there.

Maybe you should apologize?
Lol fuck no
No you called me out of my name then continued the back and forth. Stop talking to me.
I did call u out your name and u did the same in return.
Then when someone else said something to me about it u quoted me and said y won't i stop talking about u.

Just wack this post again and don't respond no more. I'm good on this.

Gosh darnit.
I clicked that Media word up there to see what the hell it was and my son was standing behind me.
We both got an eye full of titties and vaginas.
I don't even wanna think about what's happening necks!

Lol fuck no

Then when someone else said something to me about it u quoted me and said y won't i stop talking about u.

Why is this in this thread?
Weird.

Lol fuck no

Stop talking to me don’t say anything else to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back