Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not giving out anything

Then I'm sure he'll get to it at some point

Idk if he knows how since he had trouble. Or you could do it since you’re an upstanding mod

SpryZigzagElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

You confuse me

I think it was stupid that he offered it in the first place
Last time I was banned AP had trouble giving me access back IIRC you had no issue doing it.
He advised that the poster who did it get refunded which means my banning will be reversed. I’m still banned so I assume he didn’t get around to it yet or that he still has trouble with it. You being a moderator and also a role model on this site for both posters and lurkers that see how you handle things, I’m asking that you help me out and reverse the banning.

Last time I was banned AP had trouble giving me access back IIRC you had no issue doing it.
He advised that the poster who did it get refunded which means my banning will be reversed. I’m still banned so I assume he didn’t get around to it yet or that he still has trouble with it. You being a moderator and also a role model on this site for both posters and lurkers that see how you handle things, I’m asking that you help me out and reverse the banning.
You said you were banned from Off Topic for over 24 hrs. That seemed like a glitch and I corrected that.

If days later someone has banned you from another thread.....holla at me at hour 25. Until then, wait for AP to honor whatever system he got going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back