Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mom, think I'm getting sick..."

"I told you if you eat garbage you're gonna feel like garbage"

After she spent all day yesterday eating garbage "food"
Had to read it three times

Did BA say she stood by and watched while her child ate out the garb... tenor (2).gif

Oooooooooh, I get it

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Better fix that behavior now like wtf

Nah. He about that action. That was a reasonable response to what he perceived to be a threat.

Most kids would just cry or be too stupid to even understand what was going on. He wasn't playing that shit. As long as they keep his white privilege in check he'll be aight.

Nah. He about that action. That was a reasonable response to what he perceived to be a threat.

Most kids would just cry or be too stupid to even understand what was going on. He wasn't playing that shit. As long as they keep his white privilege in check he'll be aight.
He was gonna tear that spider a new asshole. He didnt even wanna listen to his dad trying to pull him off it, even tried to yank his hand outta dad's hand as they were walking away. Agression.

He was gonna tear that spider a new asshole. He didnt even wanna listen to his dad trying to pull him off it, even tried to yank his hand outta dad's hand as they were walking away. Agression.

Some aggression is healthy.

Dont have kids b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back