Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is way deeper than this but I knew somebody was gonna ask this shit.

Society didnt tell me nigger was a bad word. The history behind that word and its usage during slavery is the reason I feel how I feel about the word.

Comparing "society " telling me not to use the word fuck just cuz and the history of the word nigger is idiotic.

Same can be said for a lot of words

ehh...i kinda see your point, but in the case of Fsociety, they are against a system(society) that keeps the 1% in control of everything while giving the illusion that we actually have some sort of control. I wouldn't say their fight is against the PC police or anything like that.

If u think my point is about words u dont get it fam and that's ok. I just want mfs to start opening their 3rd eye.

If u think my point is about words u dont get it fam and that's ok. I just want mfs to start opening their 3rd eye.
not at all

i think this is a very layered conversation though and cant be summed up over a series of post in Off topic...thats all

Lol and this is why I dont engage in many debates anymore. Just trying to promote a higher level of thinking
talk yo shit fam

until it goes into a dedicated thread, we just talking off the top of the dome

i'm just trying to see where you going brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back