Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can your kid use the word 'damn'?

I let my son cuss in front of me when he was like 11 after he fell of his bike...I’m bandaging up his knee and he asks if he can cuss cuz it’ll make it feel better...I’m like fuck it...they just words...do ya worst son...this nigga goes straight to tha hardest words he can put together “MUTHAFUCKIN’ SHIT ASS BITCH FUCK!!”...

Me afterwards:

:word??:...you feel better G??”

I understand what kanye is trying to do, he's just executing it terribly and doesn't fully understand it.

I say that to say, who's to say what a "bad word" is? Imagine somebody saying " you can say any # u want but just dont say 333".

I ain't trying to get to deep this early in the morning. Nvm.

I understand what kanye is trying to do, he's just executing it terribly and doesn't fully understand it.

I say that to say, who's to say what a "bad word" is? Imagine somebody saying " you can say any # u want but just dont say 333".

Society dictates that, just like all language. We all agree with what the meanings of words are

without proper context and understanding, thats how words can be "bad"

put it like this, we cuss at each other, many times as a form of endearment, then there are some times people get just disrespectful with it...well, i wouldnt want my child to consider me her equal or to disrespect me when she's frustrated by using those words

if my kid fell, she better be saying "ouch, gee golly, darnit, gee willikers" or something like that

put it like this, we cuss at each other, many times as a form of endearment, then there are some times people get just disrespectful with it...well, i wouldnt want my child to consider me her equal or to disrespect me when she's frustrated by using those words

if my kid fell, she better be saying "ouch, gee golly, darnit, gee willikers" or something like that
Dead at gee willikers... Don't let your daughter say that shit, b.

I’ve always had a bad mouth...pause...got it from my parents...but I’ve never got in trouble for cussin’ cuz I always knew when to cuss and who to cuss around...same wit’ my seed...he’s 14...his cousins are 17, 17, 15 and 15....I’d be crazy to think they don’t cuss but I let’em all know...don’t get out there bein’ disrespectful cussin’ at or around grown folks who’s not in this family....to me they’re just words and my mom is an English major so I know plenty of other words too...so don’t give me that “cussin’ is a sign of ignorance” shit either...they’re different words used to be express yaself...and just like every other word in tha English language you gotta now when and where to use’em....just my opinion tho

Society dictates that, just like all language. We all agree with what the meanings of words are

That's my point, YALL agree with everything society tells you on how to think and what to believe.

I'm no longer talking about kids. I'm saying unless society tells you "333" is forbidden you wouldn't know. Society tells you to never say 333 so you obey.

So someone cant say shit but they can say poop. It's the same thing same meaning. But society tells you one of the words are forbidden so u obey.

I'm getting too deep for the intro.

That's my point, YALL agree with everything society tells you on how to think and what to believe.

I'm no longer talking about kids. I'm saying unless society tells you "333" is forbidden you wouldn't know. Society tells you to never say 333 so you obey.

So someone cant say shit but they can say poop. It's the same thing same meaning. But society tells you one of the words are forbidden so u obey.

well, society tells us that using the word retard, while it might be scientifically accepted, is socially offensive...unless you exist to solely offend people, why would you continue to call people retards?

well, society tells us that using the word retard, while it might be scientifically accepted, is socially offensive...unless you exist to solely offend people, why would you continue to call people retards?

Cuz I dont subscribe to what society tells me.

Word to mr robot, fuck society.

The same society that voted for trump?

The same society that allowed slavery for 400 yrs?

The same .. u see where I'm going.

Fuck society

How you feel about the word nigger?

Just what we've been taught growing up and that resonates moving forward. We've been saying the word fag for decades but it just means being a punk but now LBGT people say it's offensive, is calling someone a fag now worth you losing your job.

it's rare as fuck though that everybody agrees on one thing...

like.. no matter how many people believe one thing to be true, ....theres some boldmotherfuckers to challenge it..

we be having legit debates about if the world is round or if space is real...

this is what i be meaning sometimes when i say perception>> reality...

cuz if you 100% in yourself believe something,....

even if the rest of the world thinks you're wrong as fuck...

in your consciousness, you're believing your absolute truth

Cuz I dont subscribe to what society tells me.

Word to mr robot, fuck society.

The same society that voted for trump?

The same society that allowed slavery for 400 yrs?

The same .. u see where I'm going.

Fuck society
ehh...i kinda see your point, but in the case of Fsociety, they are against a system(society) that keeps the 1% in control of everything while giving the illusion that we actually have some sort of control. I wouldn't say their fight is against the PC police or anything like that.

How you feel about the word nigger?

My point is way deeper than this but I knew somebody was gonna ask this shit.

Society didnt tell me nigger was a bad word. The history behind that word and its usage during slavery is the reason I feel how I feel about the word.

Comparing "society " telling me not to use the word fuck just cuz and the history of the word nigger is idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back