Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead at YouTube conditioning children for consumerism by making these child and family influencers slightly rich, just for existing. As they use their platform to convince children to buy Jordan's. What a waste of such valuable mind control.

It's like, how is Robox not in some way tied to someone tied to the government. Most of its youtube content is such obviously programming. Its mind numbing for an adult to sit and watch that shit.

So every now and then when you peep it..its like.."that's strange, but I must be bugging."

Anyway that shit is programming to condition children with being ok with being workers

Last edited:
Woke up to my kids in the living room watching this shit.

This family of 3 lives in this house that looks like they dont even live in the house. While they walk around casually with product placement that kids wont pic up on

Like peep this, lil man showing off his shoe collection in "his room" completely devoid of anything you'd find in a childs room. While he shows off his Jordan collection to the camera. His "dad"..I presume, goes it make note that the shoes are jordan 12's. Lil man say he likes em cause they just came out..

The funniest shit is the kid wearing a "Resist" T shirt

Woke up to my kids in the living room watching this shit.

This family of 3 lives in this house that looks like they dont even live in the house. While they walk around casually with product placement that kids wont pic up on

Like peep this, lil man showing off his shoe collection in "his room" completely devoid of anything you'd find in a childs room. While he shows off his Jordan collection to the camera. His "dad"..I presume, goes it make note that the shoes are jordan 12's. Lil man say he likes em cause they just came out..

The funniest shit is the kid wearing a "Resist" T shirt

Your full name is on display by the way.

Kandy, if everyone is taking your words as though its attacking in manner. Maybe you need to reevaluate the manner in which you communicate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back