Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

a lot of people on there saying they have mixed feelings about this????? get the fuck out of here. smoke your shit anywhere else but a crowded train car. she probably is going thru someshit and needs help, but dont affect innocents with your issues. i pray to God i dont run into this woman

a lot of people on there saying they have mixed feelings about this????? get the fuck out of here. smoke your shit anywhere else but a crowded train car. she probably is going thru someshit and needs help, but dont affect innocents with your issues. i pray to God i dont run into this woman

what u gone do to her fam

I don’t like shit like this. I get it people don’t like fiends or whatever. But I’m not about to put my hands on you and kick over all your shit. Shit weird to me.
Nah man she had to go, aint nobody trying to get second hand crack smoke. It could have been kids on that train

Nah man she had to go, aint nobody trying to get second hand crack smoke. It could have been kids on that train

They couldn’t grab the pipe and toss it? Literally had to manhandle and toss her shit. Could be kids or whatever true. But it’s a way to treat other people. But these are NYC people so being rude is just the way

thats no threat, i actually hope i dont run into someone smoking crack on my way to work

oh aight i thought u were gonna like stomp her out or some shit if yall crossed paths

I do agree she shouldn't be doing that shit on public transit and idc what she got goin on im sure she know that shit too

They couldn’t grab the pipe and toss it? Literally had to manhandle and toss her shit. Could be kids or whatever true. But it’s a way to treat other people. But these are NYC people so being rude is just the way
Get this soft shit the foh b

Her shit was nothing more than a random collection of trash. She aint lose her social security card my g.

And this comes from a nigga who smokes blunts on the train. I knew the risk if anyone would have pulled up

Get this soft shit the foh b

Her shit was nothing more than a random collection of trash. She aint lose her social security card my g.

And this comes from a nigga who smokes blunts on the train. I knew the risk if anyone would have pulled up

I smoke weed too. Call it soft but you up north niggas ain’t got no heart and think it’s regular. Either way it’s her shit I get it you want her off the bus and people be pissed but I feel like it could’ve been a whole different way to handle that. Like I said niggas are harder on niggas

I smoke weed too. Call it soft but you up north niggas ain’t got no heart and think it’s regular. Either way it’s her shit I get it you want her off the bus and people be pissed but I feel like it could’ve been a whole different way to handle that. Like I said niggas are harder on niggas
Yeah, she could have sparked up on the platform

All her shit was stolen anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back