Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in college my nigga..
20191002_101649.jpg

Been in college years ago, readmitted today, they said I had to take a placement test. I said for what, they said reading. So I go to the testing area, dude in there talking to me like I'm slow. Explaing the process, telling me i can take a break if i need for a 20 question placement test.

So I finish the test is 20 minutes, score 270, I ask him what's the highest I coulda got he said 300, but he was gased that I got placed in english 101..

I'm like

download.jpeg

I'm low key genius my nigga, 270 off the street my nigga

I think imma get on
Back in college my nigga..
View attachment 174785

Been in college years ago, readmitted today, they said I had to take a placement test. I said for what, they said reading. So I go to the testing area, dude in there talking to me like I'm slow. Explaing the process, telling me i can take a break if i need for a 20 question placement test.

So I finish the test is 20 minutes, score 270, I ask him what's the highest I coulda got he said 300, but he was gased that I got placed in english 101..

I'm like

View attachment 174783

I'm low key genius my nigga, 270 off the street my nigga
Chill bruh. It's just reading

What your math placement like

The math shit give me options from calculus, advanced algebra, to even astronomy and equations.

Ima be right up in basic mathematics like

IMG_7373.PNG

Cause I'm now old enough to know, that unless ur an engineer or architect....all that other shit is just there to gas ur ego..

I ain't getting migraines offa real life armor perks

tumblr_ncbniw8UMe1roqzu6o1_400.gif

Got this latina bitch lined up tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back