Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah them eses on another level

seen em huffin on balloons, nos tanks, all type of shit

I got a text, possibly spam from a candidate here in LA running for DA asking me what are the things important to me

now, I'm pretty sure they aren't expecting any serious replies back, but I kinda wanna troll it while talking about some real shit

what would y'all reply with

semi serious answers please

no Freeman, I'm not gonna ask them to circumvent your mandatory check in you have to do in the event you come to the boot

I got a text, possibly spam from a candidate here in LA running for DA asking me what are the things important to me

now, I'm pretty sure they aren't expecting any serious replies back, but I kinda wanna troll it while talking about some real shit

no Freeman, I'm not gonna ask them to circumvent your mandatory check in you have to do in the event you come to the boot
I got one of these I was asking them to remove unpaid parking tickets that I don't have, how many kids she have, if she supported trump how her man/husband feel bout running shit. And we went back and forth that night and the next day

We had our annual biometric screening today at tha job and that shit almost turned into a mutiny lmao...niggaz was in full roast/sensitive mode today...complete wit’ people getting there readings/papers lifted out their back pockets and passed around for entertainment...niggaz bout to take chicks to HR and vice versa...I think I saw a few peoole cryin’ real tears and more than a few looked at their numbers like they only had til tha end of tha shift to live...shit was hilarious

Smoking weed in the streets without cops harassing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back