Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo..ion trust no nigga that got his shit together by age 25.

Cause on some real real shit, like Ice Cube album titled said. Everything is corrupt, ain't shit in this world that is at the top the way it looks from the outside.

It take at least til your 30's till you made it to somewhere substantive to where u really see there ain't nothing but insecurity and weakness behind them doors. Straight pussies, dictating that "YOU" be hard..

:Pathetic: member when the bible said the meek shall inherit the earth..he ain't lie

But uhhhh, any nigga that appears to have his shit together by age 25 says hes straight but has sex with men, abuses animals, is not to be left around children, and is just overall not to be trusted
What if they're just competent individuals germs?

What if they're just competent individuals germs?
Well...tell you like this, I was once a child. When i was a child i did shit, then i grew up and had kids. Now i witness my children doing shit, that I did. Thinking I dont know what they are doing, the same way I thought adults didnt know.

While growing up I had adults take advantage of me, and didnt understand why. As grown adult I peep young adults come around, begging..LIT..TER...ALLLLLY BEGGING

For me to take advantage of them, and that made me realize why I was such food for those older than me.

Point is, knowledge dont equal experience...a Kid at 25 that looks like he absolutely got his shit together is a sociopath willing to do any and everything to continue to portray that image.

It's clearly evident when you see an artist complain about the game jerking them, get smarter, turn around and jerk the next up and coming nigga

The food chain is what's natural, what ain't natural is a nigga that appears to not adhere to that

Well...tell you like this, I was once a child. When i was a child i did shit, then i grew up and had kids. Now i witness my children doing shit, that I did. Thinking I dont know what they are doing, the same way I thought adults didnt know.

While growing up I had adults take advantage of me, and didnt understand why. As grown adult I peep young adults come around, begging..LIT..TER...ALLLLLY BEGGING

For me to take advantage of them, and that made me realize why I was such food for those older than me.

Point is, knowledge dont equal experience...a Kid at 25 that looks like he absolutely got his shit together is a sociopath willing to do any and everything to continue to portray that image.
It's clearly evident when you see an artist complain about the game jerking them, get smarter, turn around and jerk the next up and coming nigga

The food chain is what's natural, what ain't natural is a nigga that appears to not adhere to that
tenor.gif

I don't know if y'all have noticed, but a lot of Prince old content has been making it on to Youtube pass couple weeks. Probably past few months even. Music and live shows and such. Kinda torn about how I feel about that. Given the man was so adamant against that stuff. Then again, fans want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back