Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did just find out a white man started the DAB!?
tenor.gif

Man this year has been a crazy crazy ride. From all the setbacks , grinding without a car, looking for working opportunities, temp jobs, living in an apartment with black mold, to God blessing me with my first permanent job, with amazing benefits, tutiton remibursement, receiving an amazing apartment with my Queen, having my debut project available on all streaming platforms, and becoming a uncle.... This year has been a wild ride that has been a huge testament of faith, determination, and commitment.

If any of y'all going through something man, keep pushing man, I wasn't supposed to make it from where I'm from and what influencers was around me. With god and the best Queen/best friend, supporter ever and my small circle all things are possible. Estatic for 2019.

Man this year has been a crazy crazy ride. From all the setbacks , grinding without a car, looking for working opportunities, temp jobs, living in an apartment with black mold, to God blessing me with my first permanent job, with amazing benefits, tutiton remibursement, receiving an amazing apartment with my Queen, having my debut project available on all streaming platforms, and becoming a uncle.... This year has been a wild ride that has been a huge testament of faith, determination, and commitment.

If any of y'all going through something man, keep pushing man, I wasn't supposed to make it from where I'm from and what influencers was around me. With god and the best Queen/best friend, supporter ever and my small circle all things are possible. Estatic for 2019.
Dope Shit Fam! Happy for you homie. Keep on pushing, and striving. Wishing you 10x the success in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back