Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
id never eat ass I faked it once I put some lube on my pinky and did a small circle "she was face down...once i went in the wrong hole. she was huge though half the time i dont think i was even inside her but there was a dookie on my dick...and I didnt like it, long shower that day i used rubbing alcohol, the kind you do after getting stabbed it burnt

the real reason not to eat ass is if its already in the air its dick down time....kissing ass time is over....FACTS

Good morning everybody! And a special good morning to all the ladies out there that suck dick for THEIR OWN pleasure. I hope you have a wonderful day!!!:)

Good morning everybody! And a special good morning to all the ladies out there that suck dick for THEIR OWN pleasure. I hope you have a wonderful day!!!:)
When she been wit u for a minute and you say, baby?..

She say:huh?: what?

Cause she knows what coming..

You say..:lipbite:lemme get some head

She like:lilb:i knew that's what u wanted ..

Sigh

:Pathetic:pull it out

my last ex got tired of me asking for dome I think, we broke up after she spit in my favorite beer mug, shit was frosty and I was gonna drink it...I guess i left a bad taste in her mouth... but she said why did you throw the mug away...thats when things went downhill....I said i aint drinking out that shit ever....and she said but you expect me to? I didnt want to talk about it after that cause it was a ridiculous fight

I had a bad break up over a beer mug, she spit my shit into a beer mug and i threw it outside in the dumpster as she was leaving, i didnt even want to kiss her good bye I was gonna drink it..., and she said you could of just washed it. out...wtf she thinks thats cool to have my company drining out of glasses like that?!?! glad i never let her cook for me or offer me a drink bitch just spit a nut in my favorite beer mug like it was cool

Todays social norms are too different from when I was growing up...mofos proud of jacking off with no shame and sticking their tounges in strippers dirty holes.....back in my day we had pride as men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back