Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood why when a woman takes a semi nude pic...she exposes everything else, but covers her titties. Or covers just the nipples.

Or takes a pic in her bra...but still covers her titties. Are titties the forbidden part of a woman's body that not allowed to be shown in selfies?

Hmmm

Never understood why when a woman takes a semi nude pic...she exposes everything else, but covers her titties. Or covers just the nipples.

Or takes a pic in her bra...but still covers her titties. Are titties the forbidden part of a woman's body that not allowed to be shown in selfies?

Hmmm
U referring to fat bitch nudes

So wendys fries are trash?!
Noted
I don't often eat fuckery foods but I see I'm going to have to stick with McDonald's for all my heart clogging fine dining

So wendys fries are trash?!
Noted
I don't often eat fuckery foods but I see I'm going to have to stick with McDonald's for all my heart clogging fine dining

Wendy's fries go stale the instant the drive thru cashier hands them to you.

Never knew just how big the pics were on here until I logged in thru my desktop. GEEZ LOUISE!

Thank gawd I only ABW thru my mobile. If pulled this up at my work desk...I'd be in HR wit the quickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back