Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I fuck wit him, it's his practice. His wife is the receptionist up front and all his staff black or latino. His main nurse, the one he riff with is a bad latino chick. I think he be grabbing on her booty and shit.

Like they be behind me and I hear that sound..and then her snicker and he snicker.

U know what that sound sound like

Awe!! How many total?
I am terrified of them all leaving. I think they know it too, which is why my 23 and 20 year old have they own ISH and stay at my crib.

Just paying rent for no dang reason.. Smh

Lol you be sliding that in there don't you? "All that money goin out the window, yall might as well come on back."

5. My two oldest 21, 19, are on their own. Up next I got a soon to be 18 yr old, he already joined the military, and a 16 yr old who I believe thinks Daddy won't push her ass out that front door. She gonna have the this is beyond me face lol.

Now my 5 yr old is my guy. Me and him have a ton of fun and he doesnt have the teenage drama.

I think Im just tied of raising kids to be honest. I pretty much raised my sibs, then had my first kid at 20 like a dummy so I been doing it my whole life

Lol you be sliding that in there don't you? "All that money goin out the window, yall might as well come on back."

5. My two oldest 21, 19, are on their own. Up next I got a soon to be 18 yr old, he already joined the military, and a 16 yr old who I believe thinks Daddy won't push her ass out that front door. She gonna have the this is beyond me face lol.

Now my 5 yr old is my guy. Me and him have a ton of fun and he doesnt have the teenage drama.

I think Im just tied of raising kids to be honest. I pretty much raised my sibs, then had my first kid at 20 like a dummy so I been doing it my whole life

haha, you know it!

Hats off to you, many parents fall short. You are appreciated.
And you better leave her alone! That's Daddies princess shoot! lol

I feel you though, I was the only girl of 7 growing up. And though I wasn't the oldest, I still took care of them kneegrows. Even the big one.
I had my first MUCH earlier than you did but hey... Tis what it TIS. ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back