Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look nigga...you not bout to try and son me in here or whatever else tha fuck you THINK you tryin’ to do...U ask me if I’m blessed I respond always...I ask if u blessed and your response is...yeah you good...nigga I don’t need you tellin’ me or reaffirming my “goodness” or acting like you lettin’ me live....now if we done we done but all that extra shit kick wit tha countless niggaz on here who enjoy that shit...I’m chillin’...so again...I’m blessed and I’m chillin’...WE good?!

Niggas in here with guilty conscious and shit.

I ain't even say nothing. Lol.

I’m not into baseball at all but Bryce leaving the Nationals for the Phillies. And then losing to the Nationals for a playoff spot

Major props to you

Im down to 3 in house. 2 of them are teens and for the first time in my life I've contemplated heading out on them niggas

Awe!! How many total?
I am terrified of them all leaving. I think they know it too, which is why my 23 and 20 year old have they own ISH and stay at my crib.

Just paying rent for no dang reason.. Smh

Lol..my dentist black, old school wit a Robert Townsend stache. Dude got horrible bed side manner, ur a bag to him and he dont hide it. Excellent at his job just, dont expect him to pretend to give a fuck.

Went in for a deep cleaning, never got one before, ask the nurse if I gotta be put to sleep, she like nah but you might be numb. He come in, sit down..

Him:what we doing here

Her:Deep cleaning

Him:Ion see no anesthesia
:foh5:

Her::niggawhat:if you give me a minute

Him::sayword:you already had 5, how many more u need.

Me::yikes1:

So she leave come back, they are behind me so ion see what's going on. She put the sucker thing in my mouth, he start wit that scraping thing. I'm thinking the anesthesia gone be gas or something. He goes "turn ya head this way"..I turn and feel a pinch, I'm thinking damn he reckless wit that scrapper.

Then I feel another, and another, I crane my neck to look, this nigga got a foot long needle in my mouth, no warning.

He pop up, aight, I'll be back in 5,..he come back..how you doing?...I go..iiiiiiwhhhaaaadoe

He like, bet..and just starts drilling and shit.

So yo, first time, the nurse say take some motrin. I go back for the second service a week later.

After he poke me up wit the needle again, he goes..

Oh..I forgot to order ya pain meds, if ur mouth still hurting by next appointment, I'll give em to you.

I go, when is my next appointment, he said

Next month

:uknowimright:aight..u be gud

Lol man what’s his name so I can get him fired

He sound like a entitled Jewish man or a 50+ black man who tired of this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back