Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 167437The fact that ChiChi been explainin how this half tarded routine of chipped ice and cereal makes sense for the past three, foe pages and it still don't make sense.
First of all, stop call me chichi nigga

Secondly Google the SHIT! I'm tired of you niggas. Starting with @Inori.
Cold milk
Fresher cereal
Better taste

Bet 10m for anyone that tries it and don't say that it taste better

I used to put ice cream in my cereal....best way to eat cereal imo

maybe you was lit one day and thought a lil ice couldnt be that far off?

First of all, stop call me chichi nigga

Secondly Google the SHIT! I'm tired of you niggas. Starting with @Inori.
Cold milk
Fresher cereal
Better taste

Bet 10m for anyone that tries it and don't say that it taste better

Aye man im not taking the blame for niggas questioning your questionable fuckin food choices lol.

and fuck you mean FRESHER cereal... how long it take you to finish a bowl ma nigga?

A typical serving of cereal dont get soggy unless you just leave that shit sitting for like 10-15 minutes... why are you taking 10 minutes to finish a bowl of cereal nigga?

It dont matter how long I take to eat cereal!

With ice cubes I can take hours! That's the beauty of it. And my milk be chill than a mofo

Yoooo.

Funniest shit I seen in longtime....no stuntin.

In LAX flagship lounge.
My wife walking around with Harriett Tubman shirt, "we out"
And you should see these white people's reactions....:myheart:

Michael Jordan s first son and his wife....this was an alley oop for @DOS_patos to make the wealth leaving the black community thread
I'm on it....I was being lectured by some gang members that had me off balance for a bit. They had to explain to me how my courtesy almost took a dude who didn't know who I was to 10.

In New York you ask what's good...niggas be like..."YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOOD!'

here in LA....I said what's up.
Dude looked at me for a sec....smdh...
This coulda ended bad if my homie wasn't with me.

I learnt my lesson

I'm on it....I was being lectured by some gang members that had me off balance for a bit. They had to explain to me how my courtesy almost took a dude who didn't know who I was to 10.

In New York you ask what's good...niggas be like..."YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOOD!'

I learnt my lesson
Almost got ya ass beat and ya Audemars lifted huh

I learnt my lesson
Oh stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back