Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oculus Quest/ VR Gaming thread

Also my lens got a fog over it i feel but i didnt want to damage it trying to wipe it. I spent most time trying to find all the free shit lol. Point me to all the dope shit to try. I was doing the tutorial for some mine craft looking shooting game which seems pretty fun once i get the mechanics of the game down.
I thought it came with a lens cloth?

I copped a 12 pack of microfiber clothes on Amazon for a few bucks and have more than ill ever need.

I upgraded my facial interface to this. Has airholes to help with foggy lenses

Amazon product ASIN B099WN4MKW

I hadn't been paying attention, but they actually released the design and some new details for the PSVR2.

Meta has a higher end headset they plan on releasing to help them subsidize the upcoming Quest 3.

Apple is planning on releasing its own mixed reality headset.

The future looks pretty good for VR.

I forgot what were the best accessories to the quest that i need? Just copped that thrill of the fight boxing game so im bout to be using it alot more.

Yeah, I read something that actually sounds pretty cool. Meta wants their metaverse to make money. They know that's only possible if a lot of people buy into it, and that requires that a lot of people have headsets. So their plan is to release the Cambria to generate money and then poor that money into subsidizing the Quest 3 so they can sell it for cheap.

I hadn't been paying attention, but they actually released the design and some new details for the PSVR2.

Meta has a higher end headset they plan on releasing to help them subsidize the upcoming Quest 3.

Apple is planning on releasing its own mixed reality headset.

The future looks pretty good for VR.

Haven't finished the vids but if they make it work with PC, its a day one buy for me. otherwise, they don't have anything on the PS5 worth investing in a third VR headset.

I forgot what were the best accessories to the quest that i need? Just copped that thrill of the fight boxing game so im bout to be using it alot more.
U bout to be sweatin

What u need is that facial interface i posted top of this page and these things

Screenshot_20220507-195614_Chrome.jpg

Haven't finished the vids but if they make it work with PC, its a day one buy for me. otherwise, they don't have anything on the PS5 worth investing in a third VR headset.

I don't know if I would get a third headset either, but by the time PSVR2 comes out, I'm sure they will have many games coming for it. That's how they did PSVR.

I don't know if I would get a third headset either, but by the time PSVR2 comes out, I'm sure they will have many games coming for it. That's how they did PSVR.

First was the PSVR and then I upgraded to the Reverb G2 on my PC. I got a tether system set up so a wireless headset isn't mandatory for me.

Main thing irritating me is the setup configuration not being simple. anything eating GPU power while the headset is on is going to cause problems. Until they figure out how to limit background systems when VR is running, its a hassle to have to reduce resolution, turn off second monitor and exit any none essential programs EVERYTIME i want to use it.

Meanwhile, standard games handle that for me by pause all none essentials.

First was the PSVR and then I upgraded to the Reverb G2 on my PC. I got a tether system set up so a wireless headset isn't mandatory for me.

Main thing irritating me is the setup configuration not being simple. anything eating GPU power while the headset is on is going to cause problems. Until they figure out how to limit background systems when VR is running, its a hassle to have to reduce resolution, turn off second monitor and exit any none essential programs EVERYTIME i want to use it.

Meanwhile, standard games handle that for me by pause all none essentials.

That's the good thing about consoles like the PS5. They are already kinda optimized to limit a lot of the multitasking the system does to ensure you get better game performance.

YO…that THRILL OF THE FIGHT IS 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

i went from let me try it for a round to full workout, sweating like hell 4 fights in row lmao. This is by far the best boxing game i ever played.

@GOAT i went ahead and jus copped that headwrap cuz i need it lol

Iight lookin at the elite quest 2 strap with battery. Should i get that or is there a better option?

Iight lookin at the elite quest 2 strap with battery. Should i get that or is there a better option?
Yea the 1st thing i copped was a better headstrap

Makes a big difference

Shop around on amazon for 3rd party straps they way cheaper than the official joint

I posted my elite strap in here somewhere

Yea the 1st thing i copped was a better headstrap

Makes a big difference

Shop around on amazon for 3rd party straps they way cheaper than the official joint

I posted my elite strap in here somewhere
But i feel i need with battery attached, no?

But i feel i need with battery attached, no?
If i need to use an external battery i have a cord long enough to just put it in my pocket.

There are off brand elite straps w a spot for batteries. There is tons of custom options.

There is a whole reddit sub called frankenquest where ppl go crazy. Like pimp my ride for the oculus

Back