Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oculus Quest/ VR Gaming thread

I want to play Walking Dead Saint & Sinners but is kinda steep at $40

They announced a sequel to this coming this year.

Also this on sale for $30 today as part of the announcement

I copped. Installing now

I don't have a pc and I want to get the HTC vive so I'm considering getting the Steam Deck when it drops next month.

@AP2.5
@Sony Montana

Not trying to derail just wondering if that's a good combination or should I look to a more traditional pc.

Note I'm not going to use the pc for anything but vr.

I don't have a pc and I want to get the HTC vive so I'm considering getting the Steam Deck when it drops next month.

@AP2.5
@Sony Montana

Not trying to derail just wondering if that's a good combination or should I look to a more traditional pc.

I'm getting the steam deck. I'ma wait until maybe the second batch of em though

I think if you do go the traditional PC route, don't limit yourself to just VR.

@AP2.5
@Sony Montana

Sorry I honestly can’t help you

PC gaming and shit even VR not my wheelhouse

My cousin actually gave me his vive last February. I had bought my gameing PC early 2020. I Think the headset is like the first model because he had it for years. Never even put it together. Every time I look in the box, my thoughts " I aint putting all this shit together". Lol. I want to get the new model. But I need to ask myself if I will even play it because I dont play games as much as I use to. I even bought accessories for this, lol. I bought trip pod stands for the vive sensor boxes. And the disposalable mask.

The whole package for the new vive cost $1399.00. Includes everything.

20220126_120204.jpg

What is Supernatural like

My wife was gonna download it because it says its free but i seen the reviews say its a membership fee.

Similar to beat saber but it’s a fitness app… it’s pretty cool. There’s all sorts of cool tracks, 90’s hip hop and r&b, 80s music, 90’s pop all good stuff… it gets your heart rate up

Creators of Job Simulator and Vacation Simulator droppin a new game next Friday

My kids are hype

Copped a battery pack off Amazon

10000mAh pack will get u about 5 extra hours of playtime

Tricks the Oculus into thinking its charging while pack is plugged in via the usbc port

Screenshot_20220324-072148_Chrome.jpg

Alot of ppl use velcro straps to mount the battery pack to the back of their (upgraded) headstrap.

I tried that and its too much work for my style of headstrap.

So the other ways to use the pack is to play w a hoodie and let it rest in your hood like a pouch or get a long enough cord to feed it thru your shirt and just keep the battery pack in your pocket

This my favorite

I be gettin high and following along to Bob Ross on the in game browser

This PaintingVR game was my shit but today the real VR oil painting game is being released. Def gonna cop.

Basically what the other one was tryn copy. Was originally only PCVR

Shes even "beating the devil out" of her brush in the trailer

App refunds and returns
App refund eligibility and request

For Oculus Quest 2 and Quest content, you may be eligible for a refund if you used the content for less than 2 hours and you've requested a refund less than 14 days after purchase.

To request using the Oculus companion app on your phone:

1. Tap Menu in bottom right corner.

2. Tap Settings.

3. Tap Purchase History.

4. Select the content you'd like to request a refund for.

5. Tap Request Refund.

Back