Welcome To aBlackWeb

Obie Trice Allegedly Shoots His 18 Yrs Old Step Son

@Dwade206 said being a single mom at 40 plus is a “piss poor position to be in.”

I know plenty of single mothers at different ages and they are not in piss poor positions because they are a single mother. Many much happier than married women with kids.

And what does marriage and divorce have to do with it? That’s just paper. You can love someone enough to feel safe enough to have a kid with and it not work out before you walk down the aisle.

Y’all coming off as some self righteous, holier than thou niggas casting judgment on a whole population of women.

like I said these niggas hate single moms

@Dwade206 said being a single mom at 40 plus is a “piss poor position to be in.”

I know plenty of single mothers at different ages and they are not in piss poor positions because they are a single mother. Many much happier than married women with kids.

And what does marriage and divorce have to do with it? That’s just paper. You can love someone enough to feel safe enough to have a kid with and it not work out before you walk down the aisle.

Y’all coming off as some self righteous, holier than thou niggas casting judgment on a whole population of women.

"...it's too many black women can say that their mothers but can't say that they're wives" - Common Sense

I lived through it and from my perspective I'd say he's correct. My moms was 40 and single with 4 kids (technically 3 kids and one adult, me). Shit was a struggle and a half. She was married twice, had two kids with each marriage. Third marriage produced no kids (thank God). Juggling bills and parenting was a pain in the ass. A lot of times she was stretched entirely too thin. Both fathers lived 100 miles away so it wasn't like we were seeing them every weekend or whatever and back then even long distance phone calls could fuck your bills all up. Nah, I wouldn't wish that shit on anybody.

Today being a single mother at 40 is an even worse situation to be in, especially in todays economic climate.

As far as marriage just being a piece of paper... Well... If that's really how you, @Hellczar and the rest of your cosigners feel then I guess whitey pretty much won on that front; so much for the Black Family unit.

"...it's too many black women can say that their mothers but can't say that they're wives" - Common Sense

I lived through it and from my perspective I'd say he's correct. My moms was 40 and single with 4 kids (technically 3 kids and one adult, me). Shit was a struggle and a half. She was married twice, had two kids with each marriage. Third marriage produced no kids (thank God). Juggling bills and parenting was a pain in the ass. A lot of times she was stretched entirely too thin. Both fathers lived 100 miles away so it wasn't like we were seeing them every weekend or whatever and back then even long distance phone calls could fuck your bills all up. Nah, I wouldn't wish that shit on anybody.

Today being a single mother at 40 is an even worse situation to be in, especially in todays economic climate.

As far as marriage just being a piece of paper... Well... If that's really how you, @Hellczar and the rest of your cosigners feel then I guess whitey pretty much won on that front; so much for the Black Family unit.

Bruh please i never once said marriage wasn’t important or that being a single mom is a cakewalk or celebration lol such extremes.

single parents have it harder everybody knows that. Do some people seem to intentionally make bad choices because they feel they can deal with the outcome of course. As you stated not every single parent is a failure and vast majority wouldn’t have wanted it to play out that way.

Its not like a fractured family unit is a new thing either. Families in our community wernt perfect before the 80s I mean Papa was a rollin stone was popular for a reason.

Obviously there’s different levels to single motherhood. Your mom took the shit to the extreme with 4 kids by 2 baby daddies.

Don’t generalize your mother’s struggles on all single mothers.

Respect
My only point was that the woman in that particular situation was already at a disadvantage and her sexual market place value is extremely low considering where she is. It wasn’t an attack on women at all. But of course, if you intelligently critique women, beta bitch made men and delusional females get emotional and completely miss the point. And yes, IF THIS IS TRUE, Obie was dead wrong.

yet and still a bitch made nigga is what you are. I mean you from New York so no surprise you’re built like that

Obviously there’s different levels to single motherhood. Your mom took the shit to the extreme with 4 kids by 2 baby daddies.

that’s the same nigga who stayed that his parents got into a bus accident before he was born and that he wouldn’t of made it because a fat lady on the bus would’ve crushed him. Had nothing to do with the bus flipping over just blame fat people.

Gotdamn are you a single mom? You making it seem like I was either talking about you or your piss poor but “happy” single mom.
Nah, bruh, neither are the case with me. But for you to generalize a whole population of women is short sighted. Just because a woman is a single mother doesn’t me she’s in a piss poor situation. Broaden your perspective.

She didn' t have "baby daddies"
My mother had what are known as "Husbands".

Smh you clearly don’t understand how sexual market place value works. But hey, keep saving those babies.......................that aren’t yours.
So since there are men that won’t choose her because she is a single mother she’s in a piss poor situation?

I’m done arguing with you though. Obviously you not going to get it. It’s not on me to deliver you from your ignorance.

Ok I’m the bitch though you’re the admitted bisexual male (yes male, I can’t refer to you as a man.). Crazy time. A man has experience with penis entering his body and still has the audacity to call another man a bitch. Lmao, fuck your life

you think about penis a lot. Closet

Back