Welcome To aBlackWeb

Obie Trice Allegedly Shoots His 18 Yrs Old Step Son

“Bitches stay choosing piss poor step daddies too”?
...as if being a 40 plus year old single mom isn’t a piss poor position to already be in.
Nothing wrong with being a 40 plus year old single mom. She got pregnant at 22 if the kid 18. Now tell me how many 22 year old single moms you know.

Now choosing to have a nigga like Obie up in the house around your kid is wrong.

So I guess he burned his bridges with Eminem.

Because if they were still cool he could be Eminem's opening act and get an easy $5,000 per show/per diem.

In fact that's true with all of D12.

Nothing wrong with being a 40 plus year old single mom. She got pregnant at 22 if the kid 18. Now tell me how many 22 year old single moms you know.

Now choosing to have a nigga like Obie up in the house around your kid is wrong.

you say that as if it's something to be proud of. If they were married and got a divorce then I'd give her a pass but if she wasn't even married and just popped out a kid then she's irresponsible.

And before you jump out there wit ya chest out I got family that fit that description and they know better than to expect me to think differently about them.

SMH at ppl being shocked that this drunk ass nigga is out here doing drunk ass nigga shit. In case y'all forgot this was the title of his first album
220px-ObieTrice-Cheers.jpg

SMH at this being the only Obie Trice song I've ever heard all the way through

SMH at this nigga being named Obie. Throw this nigga the fuck away

Nah, didn't he randomly get shot in or from the highway after the first album? Seems like I remember him catching a stray bullet in a random-ass way and IC Detroit niggas talking about, "It be like that up here."
Nah that was years later in 09 or something.

Em and 50 already admitted that Obie was next up. But get rich or die trying outshined his album and 50 and gunit were the biggest acts.

Even every member of gunit became more famous than Obie instantly

you say that as if it's something to be proud of. If they were married and got a divorce then I'd give her a pass but if she wasn't even married and just popped out a kid then she's irresponsible.

And before you jump out there wit ya chest out I got family that fit that description and they know better than to expect me to think differently about them.
@Dwade206 said being a single mom at 40 plus is a “piss poor position to be in.”

I know plenty of single mothers at different ages and they are not in piss poor positions because they are a single mother. Many much happier than married women with kids.

And what does marriage and divorce have to do with it? That’s just paper. You can love someone enough to feel safe enough to have a kid with and it not work out before you walk down the aisle.

Y’all coming off as some self righteous, holier than thou niggas casting judgment on a whole population of women.

Back