Welcome To aBlackWeb

NY crowd boos T.I during his comedy show

He going out like a clown these days. He was at another show heckling other comedians and then when one went back at him, he got mad and started bitching about it.

I hate that he did this with a womanā€¦then snatched the mic after forcing a hug on her.
Isnā€™t that harassment?
Lock this man up.

Dude is using his established celebrity status to circumvent the process

This is what Godfrey was talking about and was trying to tell him not to do that
Rappers into movie stars
Movie stars into rappers

Tip getting booā€™d and not realizing he stink is hilarious to me! I love when entertainers ā€œentertainā€ā€¦ I appreciate the entertainmentā€¦

Michael Blackson, with the serious face, the more he talked, was like....."Dis mothasucka just doesn't get it." šŸ¤Ø

You know, ever since the "expeditiously" shit a couple years ago, people have really been gassing tf out of this guy when it comes to his vocabulary.

Also, why are you telling jokes with the expectation that you'll need to explain it to people? If you need to explain the shit, maybe don't tell it.

Aint nobody above getting booed or heckled fam..

Even the all time greats have bombed at some point. It's a part of the gig
See, I think he knows this and that's why he's happy. He feels like he's earning his strips.

He ain't. None of this is authentic.

You know, ever since the "expeditiously" shit a couple years ago, people have really been gassing tf out of this guy when it comes to his vocabulary.

Also, why are you telling jokes with the expectation that you'll need to explain it to people? If you need to explain the shit, maybe don't tell it.

See, I think he knows this and that's why he's happy. He feels like he's earning his strips.

He ain't. None of this is authentic.

The shit with TI's vocabulary has been a thing people made fun of. I remember when Trap Muzik came out and in "Rubberband Man" when he says "My record's impeccable" people were laughing about him using the word impeccable. The way TI talks has always reminded me of Omar Epps character in The Program when Halle Berry's character had to explain to him just because you know big words don't mean you know how to use them correctly or as a natural part of your vocabulary. You can tell TI uses words just to sound smart. Not that he's stupid, but he can say half the shit he says using regular words instead of pulling from the depths of Webster's dictionary.

Back