Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/10)

actually started to drop her as an option earlier too

Swerve is a perfect and recent example of a heel they forced into being a babyface just cause he was getting over. They realized how awkward it was and pivoted right back to him being a heel / tweener. Thats what they need to do with Jaida. Even to your point if shes in a program with Kelani and she should be doing heel shit regardless if she gets cheered or not. A babyface Jaida is basically Michin.​

Lmaoooooooooooooooo

bro they bout to come out in bandanas w/ timbs n corner Jacys crew before beating they asses w/ Kendo sticks already see it
lmao-dying.gif

yooooooo thats exactly what they gonna do!! To a fucking T!!!

I think Jaidas the next big women's star similar to Tiffy/Rhea. Michin is corny AF, get her of my screen unless she's dollhouse Mia

Last edited:
Definitely not Omos. Omos is a giant, this person isn't that big. I think it's Moose. Moose or Hammerstone would be good choices. Hammerstone hasn't really done too much in TNA yet, but he'd make a believer out the crowd. No Hendry. It'd be cool if this lead to a traditional survivor series 5 on 5 type thing on a special NXT

Last edited:
I could see it being Hammerstone. But the silhouette looks like Moose. Either way Oba gon catch another body. Side bar: Fraxiom the best tag team in American wrestling right now and they have been for well over a year. Those guys been main event ready

Think Street Profits win the tag titles tonight and Fraxiom can hit the main roster and rejuvenate the tag team division on either show?

Back