Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/10)

A back body drop to Ethan Page through the announce table is the reason Trick got up before Pete Dunne. Genius

Solid match but that ending stretch was gas. I like that they are kinda soft retconning Trick's title chase with an actual storyline against Ethan. The Melo storyline wasnt so much about the title cause Iija was a third wheel. Trick / Ethan have an actual rivalry and so far they've done well plotting out this title rematch for the CW debut

My god they are cranking out the next 2 generations of women down in the PC as we speak

that tyra mae chick is gnna be a problem if she sticks with it, she came in straight off an olympic medal win and i think that may be her 2nd match? idk but i know i saw her first one just a few weeks ago and she was just playing with the chick. She was really hyper and excited on the mic and it was cringe but from an in ring stand point she had it. Karlee Grey has been impressive since she showed up too. She outshined her home girl who they gave the video package to and she aint been on tv since lmao

....why do they always have every former Olympic athlete's ring gear in red/white/blue? We get it. They repped our country. But dag man. Enough wit the Kurt Angle clones

Last edited:
Back