Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

Think Street Profits win the tag titles tonight and Fraxiom can hit the main roster and rejuvenate the tag team division on either show?

Naw cause you need a Fraxiom tag title match to open up the CW era with a hot Chicago crowd. They probably moving that match against the Rascalz to that nite. Only way I see the Profits actually winning tonight would be Unless they were gonna do a scenario where we got a Profits / Fraxiom/ Rascalz triple threat in Chicago

Naw cause you need a Fraxiom tag title match to open up the CW era with a hot Chicago crowd. They probably moving that match against the Rascalz to that nite. Only way I see the Profits actually winning tonight would be Unless they were gonna do a scenario where we got a Profits / Fraxiom/ Rascalz triple threat in Chicago

Triple threat idea is a good one. Keeps forgetting that CW debut is next week. Shows should be getting better now

Triple threat idea is a good one. Keeps forgetting that CW debut is next week. Shows should be getting better now
If I was them I’d do it. Fuck it, stack the deck. You already got Punk making an appearance. Wouldn’t hurt Fraxiom if the belts were hot potatoed just for this and rewards the Profits for the work they’ve put in recently

Oba's opponent revealed: Hammerstone

Please be cognizant of those who wish to avoid spoilers.

This means you, engagement accounts

-----------

Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp has learned the possible identity of a surprise competitor on tonight's WWE NXT episode.

Please be aware of the upcoming spoilers and avoid sharing with those who do not wish to be spoiled.

Fightful has learned that TNA wrestler Alex Hammerstone is currently at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. There is slated to be a mystery opponent for WWE NXT North American Titleholder Oba Femi on September 10. The match was set up courtesy of a video of the NXT Anonymous X account, which saw Tony D'Angelo paying off a mystery man and remark that he had put a little extra in the envelope in hopes that his problems would be "taken care of."

Hammerstone and Femi were rehearsing today.

Hammerstone could be the latest name to participate in NXT as part of the working relationship between NXT and TNA. He is a former MLW World Champion who signed with TNA at the beginning of 2024.

This week's episode of WWE NXT is also slated to feature Jordynne Grace defending her TNA Knockouts World Title in an open challenge. The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz & Trey Miguel) are two more TNA wrestlers who were scheduled to appear on tonight's episode of NXT in a match for the WWE NXT Tag Team Titles. However, it was announced on September 9 that they would not be appearing on the show and would instead be replaced by WWE SmackDown stars The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)

Fightful will provide more scoops on tonight's episode of WWE NXT if any more information is made available.

Oba's opponent revealed: Hammerstone

Please be cognizant of those who wish to avoid spoilers.

This means you, engagement accounts

-----------

Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp has learned the possible identity of a surprise competitor on tonight's WWE NXT episode.

Please be aware of the upcoming spoilers and avoid sharing with those who do not wish to be spoiled.

Fightful has learned that TNA wrestler Alex Hammerstone is currently at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. There is slated to be a mystery opponent for WWE NXT North American Titleholder Oba Femi on September 10. The match was set up courtesy of a video of the NXT Anonymous X account, which saw Tony D'Angelo paying off a mystery man and remark that he had put a little extra in the envelope in hopes that his problems would be "taken care of."

Hammerstone and Femi were rehearsing today.

Hammerstone could be the latest name to participate in NXT as part of the working relationship between NXT and TNA. He is a former MLW World Champion who signed with TNA at the beginning of 2024.

This week's episode of WWE NXT is also slated to feature Jordynne Grace defending her TNA Knockouts World Title in an open challenge. The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz & Trey Miguel) are two more TNA wrestlers who were scheduled to appear on tonight's episode of NXT in a match for the WWE NXT Tag Team Titles. However, it was announced on September 9 that they would not be appearing on the show and would instead be replaced by WWE SmackDown stars The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)

Fightful will provide more scoops on tonight's episode of WWE NXT if any more information is made available.
Damn i was hoping for Moose

Damn i was hoping for Moose

Same but i aint mad at it.

Hammerstone aint no slouch

i want them to leave TNA talent alone and just do what they doing w/ the crossover but some of these appearances feel like they might be tryouts and this would be another one if it is him

Back