Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

Theres also Tony D but it would take a lot to get him there
Its time for NXT to start building some new stars

yea, its bout time they introduced a new crop of guys. Its probably coming soon. By mid november early december hopefully

they need to stop bullshittin and get Oba Femi back on tv

nigga had ONE match earlier this year. Bodied his opponent and then cut a solid, traight to the point promo.. aint been on tv since. It makes me wonder if he injured or something

they probably will have plans for the rebranded Joe Gacy too. The character he leaving behind was a product of those NXT 2.0 writers so hopefully whatever he do next is an improvement. We also got Lexis Kang (I just hope he can do better than he did in his debut)

If they would go on and split up Briggs and Jensen then big Josh Briggs could get back on track to being a top talent too. He had a lot of eyes on him when he came to NXT from Evolve and they just wasting him in that team

yea, its bout time they introduced a new crop of guys. Its probably coming soon. By mid november early december hopefully

they need to stop bullshittin and get Oba Femi back on tv

nigga had ONE match earlier this year. Bodied his opponent and then cut a solid, traight to the point promo.. aint been on tv since. It makes me wonder if he injured or something

Yea he's injured

they probably will have plans for the rebranded Joe Gacy too. The character he leaving behind was a product of those NXT 2.0 writers so hopefully whatever he do next is an improvement. We also got Lexis Kang (I just hope he can do better than he did in his debut)

If they would go on and split up Briggs and Jensen then big Josh Briggs could get back on track to being a top talent too. He had a lot of eyes on him when he came to NXT from Evolve and they just wasting him in that team
Joe Gacy dead in the water, he's not interesting.

Joe Gacy dead in the water, he's not interesting.

Hes another one who had some buzz b4 he came to NXT. Not quite as much as the Briggs guy but those two and Austin theory were the only ones from there who people were talking about once it folded.

Yea he's injured

Damn, just imagine where he would of been today had that not happened.

and then again maybe it was a blessing in disguise cause Vince probably would of plucked his ass up early and stuck him with Omos.

Gacy kept getting saddled with horrible gimmicks. He's a good promo and is great in the ring. He's done decently enough to work in spite of his horrible booking.

He got fucked doing the cult gimmick since someone else had already done it but better

yep, he was never gonna make it due to the Bray comparisons and then when they released bray that time they really started leaning more into that shit with him. Even had him doing Brays lil spider walk and shit. It was disrespectful as hell and made people look at him as a Bray rip off even more.

with this re-branding they got a chance to move him away from all that and end the comparisons.

Where does that leave Rock's kid?

she need all the training she can get.. hopefully she take advantage of those house shows and maybe Nattie scoop her up too for some training then they can just re-introduce her too.

shes already got a hell of a following just cause of who her daddy is so if she can get it together in the ring then she'll be aight. Hopefully she come back around as a face next time too. She just seem like she'd be better as one

yep, he was never gonna make it due to the Bray comparisons and then when they released bray that time they really started leaning more into that shit with him. Even had him doing Brays lil spider walk and shit. It was disrespectful as hell and made people look at him as a Bray rip off even more.

with this re-branding they got a chance to move him away from all that and end the comparisons.

I never understood the hate he got. Considering he was part of VKM "rebranding" of NXT. So I can't fault him wit tryin to make the best outta situation that was thrown on his lap.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vince did shyt on purpose just so HIS version of NXT would have their own "Bray"

Back