Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

She's not entirely ready. She's still green in some areas. They can cover it up with smoke and mirror matches but that can only go so far.
Agreed but she's more prepared than most call ups are.

TS, Roxanne, and Wendy Choo sleepin ass, and a couple others the next main roster class.

The new crop of breakout woman will hold it down. Nikkita Lyons and Sol Ruca still on the way back too.

Rok C and Kiana was COOKIN in that opener!! im just now catching up. Holy shit

happy to niggas are getting on board w/ Kiana now too. Shes what the game been missing. Havent had a heel like her in a minute and shes good as hell. Rok C also stepped her shit these last few matches shes had. She about ready to hop back in the title picture soon.

Kelani gonna make a nice lil underdog. She roxanne status and needs to find her personality tho and i think she food come next week against Latina bae

Also CHASE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU w/ the W! I love it!!

Let's be real Lyra needs this NXT title run before the call up. She's got few things to refine in the ring and has the personality of a house plant. And lord knows she needs a new finisher. But that was the second great bright lights match she's given us. The potential is there. Bird bitch is growing on me.
Lol @ personality of a houseplant. It's true though, imo she's decent enough ring wise, but her promos leave a lot to be desired. I heard her on busted open and talk about a snoozer of an interview

Agreed but she's more prepared than most call ups are.

TS, Roxanne, and Wendy Choo sleepin ass, and a couple others the next main roster class.

The new crop of breakout woman will hold it down. Nikkita Lyons and Sol Ruca still on the way back too.
too black wigga Lyons is a bust.

THESE NIGGAS GOIN IN
200w.gif

Back