Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

Lol at Lyra round house kicking Tegan and looking to run to the turn buckle then suddenly just pinning her. Ima need Lyra to get a real finisher before she gets on the main roster. But yeh I have a feeling shes gonna beat Becky

Either Becky puttin Val over. Or Xia gonna be the one to dethrone Becky. I dunno man. I smell shenanigans

Lol at Lyra round house kicking Tegan and looking to run to the turn buckle then suddenly just pinning her. Ima need Lyra to get a real finisher before she gets on the main roster. But yeh I have a feeling shes gonna beat Becky
putting someone over because they both Irish is a bad move imo.

Bruh you dunno. That's why I say I smell shenanigans. Seems like now anything possible now that the women's division got a lil better
Xia Li aint bout to pop up outta from under the catering table and beat Becky in her first match back.

I aint even gon lie I wouldnt mind if they picked up the idea of her poppin up in Damage CTRL

Xia Li aint bout to pop up outta from under the catering table and beat Becky in her first match back.

I aint even gon lie I wouldnt mind if they picked up the idea of her poppin up in Damage CTRL

I can see them doin all this "It's been my dream" promo shyt Val been doin, just to pull an okey doke swerve on the fans.

Back