Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

becky would rather be in NXT than have her face broken again by Nia Jax on raw

you hate to see it

Nia Jax is the reason Becky is having this success. Becky needs to send her a bouquet of "THANK YOU" flowers every year on the anniversary of that punch to the face.

Nia Jax is the reason Becky is having this success. Becky needs to send her a bouquet of "THANK YOU" flowers every year on the anniversary of that punch to the face.

y’all been spewing this lie for years
y’all were wrong then. y’all are wrong now

y’all still my niggas tho

The 9/12 edition of NXT on the USA Network brought in 850,000 overnight viewers, up from last week's 673,000 overnight viewers.

In the 18-49 demo they did a 0.26, up from last week's 0.18.

How can you jump start something that already was moving?
Okay maybe not jump start but def a defining moment that got the fans behind her in a major way. Shorty mid asf to me but that moment was def what most people talked about during her jump to the top at the time. Amazing visual and great moment.

Okay maybe not jump start but def a defining moment that got the fans behind her in a major way. Shorty mid asf to me but that moment was def what most people talked about during her jump to the top at the time. Amazing visual and great moment.
It did up her profile more but she was already heading in that direction regardless

She don't need that, that's going backwards for her.

I never liked the idea of the same people competing in it either but if i aint mistaken they do have repeat entries and i guess its cause if they dont have well known talent in it then aint nobody gonna give a shit aboutt it

If it ain't Tiff gettin the strap back...then who got next after Becky?

It either Val or Blair for me

I forgot all about Blair Davenport...

Her and Becky is a match i was actually waiting to see one day on the main roster so im wit it

Back