Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

And all it took was a crack upside the head with steel steps. They should've did that long ago. Lol

An even better view shows that erbody got worked. Myself included.

if you pause it right as he bout to make contact u notice it dont even touch him, really close tho

I was going to say yesterday i thought it was reported it was a "real" work. I had even told myself damn the head bandage with the blood on it was a nice touch to make it look real.

I was going to say yesterday i thought it was reported it was a "real" work. I had even told myself damn the head bandage with the blood on it was a nice touch to make it look real.

yea, it look like they put a lot into it to make it look as real as possible. One wrong move and that shit could of ended bad tho so I guess they really trust those two down there

This shit almost looking like one of them special cards minus the Dana Brooke match

I know Tozawa aint a big deal on Monday nights but I know they bout to let him go tonight against Frazier..

If I was WWE I would let Dragonuv get his NXT title run asap. Melo dont need to be a year long champ. Let Iija take the strap off him at No Mercy and then bring him up along to team up with his Hurt Business brothers at the Season Premiere of Smackdown

Back