Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/10)

Cooled him down so bum Joe Hendry can get a main event spot

They backseated trick for him too. Shit crazy. I didn't think they'd push him this much when they brought him over here but they saw how over he was and are chasing after that shit that's all it is.

Young OG has the better upside tho of course

The crazy bit is that Joe Hendry isnt beating Ethan Page so he'll have lost both his TNA title shot and his NXT title shot in a matter of weeks. We really pushed Trick and Je'Von aside for this. HOPEFULLY he doesnt overstay his welcome and gets sent right back to TNA after this PLE

Hendry probably wraps up his time after No mercy just like JG did. Hopefully that is the case so they can get the main event bck on track before October

Happy to see Adonis getting burn regularly on tv lately

i look forwarrd to that shit every week, its money what they got him doing rn if they can keep it going and expand on it.

shit be hilarious, especially with the reputation nxt got with all the relationships down there its like that nigga just trying to lock something down cus he know how easy it is but he aint having no luck

i look forwarrd to that shit every week, its money what they got him doing rn if they can keep it going and expand on it.

shit be hilarious, especially with the reputation nxt got with all the relationships down there its like that nigga just trying to lock something down cus he know how easy it is but he aint having no luck
When nigga cracked a joke about
men being friends with women, especially in this current social climate
i chuckled

Just catching up. I liked the meta four/FA match. A couple of power spots that looked weak from Lash, but that's me being nitpicky, wasn't like they were glaring botches. Jakara looking good per usual. I'm not into this Wes/ Wentz thing, but I also never cared for Wentz. Should be Trey getting the exposure

Last edited:
I wonder if we see Gresham come for Dempsey's cup. Jaidas ready for the main event, but she's gotta drop that dead weight OTM. We all know she's got cake, but we don't really speak on how pretty she is. Gorgeous in my eyes at least

I like the Family and this Rizzo chick. Rosemary was underwhelming. I mean she's a character wrestler and she wasn't gonna put on a clinic, but I've noticed she has less moveset than before. Personally, the only time I thought she was cool was w Decay vs Broken Hardys

I like the Family and this Rizzo chick. Rosemary was underwhelming. I mean she's a character wrestler and she wasn't gonna put on a clinic, but I've noticed she has less moveset than before. Personally, the only time I thought she was cool was w Decay vs Broken Hardys
Yeah that Decay v Broken Hardy match will forever be stuck in the front of my brain. Everything about it was awesome from the entrances to one of the better cinematic matches.

I fucked w/ Decay as a stable I thought they were surprisingly good together. I don't think I saw the match against the hardys tho

Back