Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

It's just some people I don't ever see making the main roster and hank and tank is in that boat.

they got great chemistry together their ring gear and look just sucks

i think they'll make it out but just be extra bodies for the tag division

You can have the fan love without compromising why they love her.

The last thing WWE need to do is "force" her back to heel now. Especially when she getting over.

I mean they could have her going up against a babyface like Kelani and she'll still get cheered.

The last thing WWE need to do is "force" her back to heel now. Especially when she getting over.

I mean they could have her going up against a babyface like Kelani and she'll still get cheered.

Swerve is a perfect and recent example of a heel they forced into being a babyface just cause he was getting over. They realized how awkward it was and pivoted right back to him being a heel / tweener. Thats what they need to do with Jaida. Even to your point if shes in a program with Kelani and she should be doing heel shit regardless if she gets cheered or not. A babyface Jaida is basically Michin.

Swerve is a perfect and recent example of a heel they forced into being a babyface just cause he was getting over. They realized how awkward it was and pivoted right back to him being a heel / tweener. Thats what they need to do with Jaida. Even to your point if shes in a program with Kelani and she should be doing heel shit regardless if she gets cheered or not. A babyface Jaida is basically Michin.

They didn't really "force" him into being a babyface. Fans just began liking that muthafucca. He was already getting over. But that Texas Death match wit Hangman what solidified his status wit fans. As well as his in-ring work ethic.

Jaida will be fine. As a face...fans gonna like her. As a heel...fans gonna like her. Charlotte imo is the only talent who should remain as a heel 24/7.

Back