Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

Hell yea, i like what they got goin w/ Gacy

just hope that they dont go all super natural w/ him and try to make him Bray-lite

GYV was one of my favorite teams when I would catch NXT. Would love to see them come over and have some old school fights with FTR down the line.

In case you missed last night's NXT 2.0, former NXT UK Tag Team Champions Zack Gibson and James Drake lost their Grizzled Young Veterans tag name just being referred by their last names Drake and Gibson. During the episode, the pair came out and confronted the new NXT Tag Team Champions Pretty Deadly.

:word?:

In case you missed last night's NXT 2.0, former NXT UK Tag Team Champions Zack Gibson and James Drake lost their Grizzled Young Veterans tag name just being referred by their last names Drake and Gibson. During the episode, the pair came out and confronted the new NXT Tag Team Champions Pretty Deadly.

:word?:
They can suck a dick for that

“Everyone knows me as Kacy Catanzaro, and that is me. But there are parts of me that people haven’t seen — except maybe Kayden — where I get to do what I want. And that’s like shooting back straight whiskey and letting loose. And Kayden isn’t the only one that can party and shake a little something. That is Katana Chance. And that is the energy that I’ll be bringing to NXT from now on.”

1650481772294.gif

“Everyone knows me as Kacy Catanzaro, and that is me. But there are parts of me that people haven’t seen — except maybe Kayden — where I get to do what I want. And that’s like shooting back straight whiskey and letting loose. And Kayden isn’t the only one that can party and shake a little something. That is Katana Chance. And that is the energy that I’ll be bringing to NXT from now on.”

View attachment 821811
If she dont sit her ass down man...shake a little something? You built like a 5th grader, i never found her in the least bit convincing or think she has any appeal.

If she dont sit her ass down man...shake a little something? You built like a 5th grader, i never found her in the least bit convincing or think she has any appeal.

That’s why ricochet dropped her for the new smackdown ring announcer. He made the right decision

it look like what I wanted to happen just might with Natty attacking other women on the roster 👀 go on Nd let her run thru Cora Jade n Nikita before hitting a brick wall at Diamond mines ivy nile

Lash is actually getting better everytime she's on tv too. That demotion to lvl up is working

Back