Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

Can yall believe they went with Veer and not this big mf that they got teaming with Waller? That's veers old tag partner

Da fucc they wearing cuz??? @TonyDubbz explain yo'self!

Why you allowed these dudes come out dressed like two Xanadu Knights of the Star Realm??

Their second appearance on NXT in the USA and they already won the tag titles. Smh

TD called it

They like one of the most over tag teams in the company and they good. Thats why I was saying they really should of been called up after leaving UK. I'm with this Creeds feud tho cuz they gonna put those boys over and give them a big moment once they do win

PD will grow on yall. Like I said they flamboyant but they good. I always say they might be the reason for Breezango getting the boot but idk if that's true or not

it would make a great storyline for sure.

Yea and as much as I like Baby Steiner I ain't gon lie I think Solo may be more over than he is with the crowd.. I peeped his reaction tonight in comparison to Brons and it was a big difference.

Yea and as much as I like Baby Steiner I ain't gon lie I think Solo may be more over than he is with the crowd.. I peeped his reaction tonight in comparison to Brons and it was a big difference.

I think Bron would make a better high intensity heel imo

I think Bron would make a better high intensity heel imo

They kinda got it backwards with him just like they did with Reigns n others. I think that he was gonna start out as a heel but once people found out that he was a steiner he did have a crazy buzz. I feel like that's what made them lean into him being a face instead but still I would of went the heel route first.

Only reason he isn't getting booed is cause he still comes off as a bad ass and not a corny face. Thats the one thing thats saving him

Back