Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Gotta put indi back with Candice... they need eachother (And thats not a bad thing)

especially if there are no plans to drop those tag team titles, thats one more legit tag team for that division because they worked really well together on NXT.

if im not mistaken they even had their own lil tag team sequence and finisher when they were teaming up on there.

She needs a change of scenery. Put her on the main roster. I think that'll force her to step her game up. They got her complacent af on the current NXT roster.

That’s what I’m wondering cause one could assume that she’s only still on NXT cause they don’t think she ready. Her WHOLE crew on the main roster. So at one point do they just cut her cause it isn’t getting any better

Bet yall money she is released by end of 2023. She a dud her entire run in NXT, The Way having storylines helped her. Aliyah looks like talent compared to Indi.

Bumping her to the main roster just adds her to a roster who is far more talented.

I got a weird feeling Indi is going to become the #1 contender and possibly beat Mandy. The commentators really highlighting the fact people know she wack lol

Booker's reaction to the announcement that ND will be facing PD is hilarious. Lol

Holy shit, Regals boy wont fuckin around with big hank.

same style as Pete Dunne and thatcher but he more aggressive with it

Lmao this pretty Deadly segment is the funniest they've been since being on this NXT

KOFI AND WOODS ON NXT?!?!? VS PRETTY DEADLY?!!!

I had already ran across the spoiler on accident but that reaction still popped me...

damn!

Isla Dawn entrance dope.

She'll be a big player on here and hopefully she goes over Alba so she can get off NXT finally

Kianas James is growing on me too and her assistant bad asf

Lyra Valkerie.. new viking bae? im ready. one thing NXT aint lacking in is mf gimmicks and half of em aint bad. I think the worst one as of right now is the Reggie/Scrypts repackage.

Happy to get Malik and Edris on tv more but I kinda wanna see big Odessey turn on them niggas and deliver a vicious beat down. He too big too so happy

aight i'll finish the rest after SD

Back