Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

She been ready. Basically just spinning her wheels down here like Melo and Hartwell.'

lol I do know she got real life heat because shes a trump supporter so maybe they be fucking w/ her about that
i could see Tony Khan taking a chance & throwing some money at some female nxt talent to jump ship to boost Aew subpar female roster.

The men’s iron challenge survival match is gonna be good, like really good

The women’s match? Eh. I don’t see who would be a suitable opponent to end Mandy’s reign

She can go in the ring, she's ready. If not her Cora Jade, those the only two that's been built up for the future of NXT

That’s why I’m not too excited about the women’s match. If Rocsi wins, as long as they got a good storyline with her and Mandy, she got next. The in ring work is getting better with her

Rocsi Perez

I’m still not that sold on her. She’s improved in the ring but she has to show more personality

yea, I like her but she needs more personality. being all happy and bubbly only gonna get you so far.

with that being said I still feel like she gonna be the one to win the challenge and go on to beat Mandy.. just cause shes the biggest babyface in the division

yea, I like her but she needs more personality. being all happy and bubbly only gonna get you so far.

with that being said I still feel like she gonna be the one to win the challenge and go on to beat Mandy.. just cause shes the biggest babyface in the division
It seem like they not doing anything of worth with Cora Jade, they just turned her for the wow factor and had nothing planned after the Rocsi feud

It seem like they not doing anything of worth with Cora Jade, they just turned her for the wow factor and had nothing planned after the Rocsi feud

I think they were heading towards a feud between her and the wendy choo chick but that kinda seems like a downgrade

Back