Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

Its been had bruh
Hunter picked em clean and left the scraps
They should consider scouting the indies to bring in some new talent
For real. This NIL pipeline ain't creating stars fast enough. Some of them feel really manufactured as opposed to the indie guys.

It's looking dire for the forseeable.

For real. This NIL pipeline ain't creating stars fast enough. Some of them feel really manufactured as opposed to the indie guys.

It's looking dire for the forseeable.
Not everybody gone make it and that's the thing if they not improving in 6 months then they getting them up outta there. They already got the next class lined up and introduced them last month.

Far as stars go we got Breakker and Stratton who are on the road to being champs prolly by next yr. The Creed Bros should be stars of the tag division but idk wtf they waiting for. If they not gonna be paired with Gable they should send them back to NXT.

As far as the NILers who on nxt right now I think Sol, Oba & My boy who took Gable Stevesons place will be the next to take off.

Mixing in some folks from the indies won't hurt tho I think they'll start bring em in more often now

You need indie talent to help push the NIL'ers. Help put some of them over. Let them be around more experienced talent that know the bizness. NXT 2.0 eventually produced stars...but them early stages was a hard pill to swallow.

Yea everytime they get gutted there's this rough patch. I expect that they'll bring in some more indie ppl and get it together by the fall since they going to CW. They'll probably end up trimming some of the fat b4 that move too

You need indie talent to help push the NIL'ers. Help put some of them over. Let them be around more experienced talent that know the bizness. NXT 2.0 eventually produced stars...but them early stages was a hard pill to swallow.

Even early in NXT 2.0 they had their chosen guys who have all worked out except Tony D. Actually I think the only guy who wasnt from the indies was Bron.

So far as it stands the only ones who came from the indie scene currently are just Young OG and Nathan Frazer who they need to start pushing immediately. Wes Lee you can add in there. Also gotta get Baby Regal up outta that crew,

Everybody else are NIL guys and the only one who is producing at an insane rate is Oba.

Even early in NXT 2.0 they had their chosen guys who have all worked out except Tony D. Actually I think the only guy who wasnt from the indies was Bron.

So far as it stands the only ones who came from the indie scene currently are just Young OG and Nathan Frazer who they need to start pushing immediately. Wes Lee you can add in there. Also gotta get Baby Regal up outta that crew,

Everybody else are NIL guys and the only one who is producing at an insane rate is Oba.
Yep correct.

There are some of the NIL guys that are taking to it like a duck to water. Oba Femi, Tyriek and Tyson just to name a few.

But to put it very bluntly a lot of the niggas they have on LIVE TV right now just suck. I don't even advocate for the WWE raiding the indies due to the state they left them in a few years ago, but they definitely need to be a bit more aggressive in free agency.

There are a few indie stars that will absolutely be tv ready if the WWE chooses to tap them up.

Yep correct.

There are some of the NIL guys that are taking to it like a duck to water. Oba Femi, Tyriek and Tyson just to name a few.

But to put it very bluntly a lot of the niggas they have on LIVE TV right now just suck. I don't even advocate for the WWE raiding the indies due to the state they left them in a few years ago, but they definitely need to be a bit more aggressive in free agency.

There are a few indie stars that will absolutely be tv ready if the WWE chooses to tap them up.

It has to be a balance. B/c its gonna take fans a minute to warm up to the newbies. That's why the indie stars are needed. Cuz there's only a small percentage that will stand out where fans automatically attach to. The rest are gonna need help from that indie...or even a main roster talent.

It has to be a balance. B/c its gonna take fans a minute to warm up to the newbies. That's why the indie stars are needed. Cuz there's only a small percentage that will stand out where fans automatically attach to. The rest are gonna need help from that indie...or even a main roster talent.
I don't think the fans warming up to them is an issue necessarily. They just aren't that good in the ring. They're being fast-tracked to live TV instead of working the PC more and using lvl up to get their reps since the draft completely gutted NXT.

NXT lacks star power as it stands, the indie guys & main roster talent will help the show on the "good tv show" end. The developmental end is 100% a WWE problem but they'll get over that hump with time. They need to give the NIL guys a lot more time to cook.

I like Trick, but they might just need to belt up Je'von. He's very over, is a great character and is one of the best singles workers on the product.

I don't think the fans warming up to them is an issue necessarily. They just aren't that good in the ring. They're being fast-tracked to live TV instead of working the PC more and using lvl up to get their reps since the draft completely gutted NXT.

NXT lacks star power as it stands, the indie guys & main roster talent will help the show on the "good tv show" end. The developmental end is 100% a WWE problem but they'll get over that hump with time. They need to give the NIL guys a lot more time to cook.

I like Trick, but they might just need to belt up Je'von. He's very over, is a great character and is one of the best singles workers on the product.

The 1st bolded I agree wit.

The 2nd bolded...naw. Not yet. I think him being put in this 4-way title match is a test to see how he handles being in that position. If he does well, then he'd definitely be considered as one of the top TOP guys.

The 1st bolded I agree wit.

The 2nd bolded...naw. Not yet. I think him being put in this 4-way title match is a test to see how he handles being in that position. If he does well, then he'd definitely be considered as one of the top TOP guys.
I think he's got a huge upside if they belt him up now. He's not as green as Trick.

Doubt he'd have stinkers as a main eventer too. It's looking pretty shaky for Trick at the moment.

Back