Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Thatcher & Ciampa = a fuckin problem

thatcher & ciampa also on their way to being >>> DiY imo as long as they dont break up

its looking more n more like they might be together for a while

A lot of people were saying Grimes should of won at TakeOver but I was saying the better man won with LA Knight and after seeing that segment tonight I still stand by it

I wasnt expecting Knight to turn on DiBiase tonight but I was expecting them to align and taunt Grimes about his loss/maybe say that he was trailer park trash who wasnt good enough for the title but i actually like what they did better.

Grimes is REALLY over with the crowd now and they actually did something to make us care about the feud continuing.

Knight doesn't need anybody in his corner but DiBiase sticking around even if it is just for this feud is a good look for Grimes

Plus LA finally has HEAT

for a while there he was kinda just spinning his wheels.. but him attacking DiBiase and having that title as a prop should make for some interesting tv.

Lol My homie is at a little house party and he text me saying do I know a Austin Theory?(he don't watch wrestling) I was like yeah he on WWE he was like yeah "he is at this party I'm at and he is trying to fight my home boy I'm with". Haha

Hayes theme soundsl ike it might be a bop

like how he dropped the ruthless aggression line

Man, I wasnt sure if id fuck w/ Cam as heavy as a face but so far hes off to a good start.

Oh shit.. now Im liking this new Zoey Stark theme song

i need to hear more of it tho

Back