Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Moon vs Kai was a great match............. no matter what anyone says Moon once she was cleared to compete from injury should have stayed on the main roster...... she has world class talent.

gotta catch up on the show. I see IO didnt get the dreaded call up

giphy.gif

Samoa Joe coming back I heard. He going take over Regal spot I bet.

Former WWE NXT, Ring of Honor and TNA Champion Samoa Joe is back with World Wrestling Entertainment after being released this past April by the company. Joe will be working exclusively for the WWE NXT brand.
PWInsider.com is told that Triple H "snatched him back" as soon as possible. One source told PWInsider.com that the second a decision by others to "let Joe back on the board", Triple H was not happy and wanted him back in NXT as opposed to being elsewhere outside of WWE's auspices. Triple H was the point person responsible who initially brought Joe to WWE in 2015 for NXT and at one point, had even given him a pretty unique deal where he was able to continue working independent dates, although that later evolved into a more traditional deal.

Joe has been seen at the WWE Performance Center at least once in recent weeks. He was not backstage at last night's Takeover.
Joe last wrestled in February 2020 after being pulled from the ring due to concussion issues. Joe was not taking bumps when recently seen at the PC.

The belief is that while he could wrestle at some point, that is not the goal here and Joe will instead focus more on non-wrestling duties. With the tease that there needs to be a "change" declared by William Regal, it may be that Joe ends up in the General Manager role or in the role of that as an enforcer for Regal.

So, stay tuned but if you were hoping to see Samoa Joe land elsewhere, that's not happening.

For the past few years, Adam Cole has been the main attraction on WWE's black and gold brand. His time so far in NXT has garnered him a great deal of success and popularity and it continues to rise.

Cole made his debut in NXT in 2017 and has stayed there since. It is common for many NXT wrestlers to be called up to the main roster after around two years on the brand but the case is different for Cole.

Despite being in NXT for almost four years at this point, Cole still remains relevant, being one of the premier stars for the show. On the WWE NXT TakeOver: In Your House Global Press Conference, Adam Cole was asked whether he was anxious to move to RAW or SmackDown. The former NXT Champion had the following to say:

"Well first of all, Adam Cole isn't anxious about anything. In regards to RAW and SmackDown: Could Adam Cole show up on RAW or SmackDown? Maybe." Adam Cole added, "Would Adam Cole run RAW or SmackDown if he showed up? You damn right he would. But I'm actually really tired of hearing this question over and over again. 'Adam you've accomplished so much, Adam do you want to move to RAW or SmackDown, you've done everything that you could possibly do in NXT'. No I haven't. Maybe to you I've done everything that I can do." said Cole.
"Once again, being the longest reigning NXT Champion of all time, that sounds nice, right, and then just move on." Cole continued, "I have an attachment to this brand. When I joined NXT in 2017, I watched this brand continue to grow and evolve into something that can't be touched because I stand by this. The NXT roster will beat the RAW roster and the SmackDown roster any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I'm very very proud to be a part of this brand but more importantly I feel like I do have more to accomplish" he further added.

told yall these boys don't be wanting to leave the better brand..

I have no problem with it at all as yall know but im starting to feel like they do need to go on and launch that NXT Evolve show if they gonna do it. That way NXT on USA doesn't become over crowded whenever the start bringing in new people.

the cruiserweight title is getting far more shine whenever it appears on NXT as is and that was supposed to be the main focus for the guys on that show.

Man get Colr tf off NXT lol even last night it felt like he didn't need to be there anymore. They investing in the wrong brand, they need to eat their top shows back on track and loaded.

To be fair Cole is the most over thing in NXT in the past few years but cut this shit short.

Back