Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/11)

Haven't watch NXT in a min. What's y'all thoughts on Bron Breakerr? Who the best in NXT right now?

Carmelo Hayes has the brightest future. Wish he was in the NXT title picture. There’s still a story there with him and his buddy so I think that’s why he’s still in NXT

I'm ready to see who next for Bron B.. fingers crossed its Melo if he not being called up.

Man I hope Truth is straight. Idk why he went for that dive. Guess he trying to prove he can still hang.

Rocks daughter already got people paying more attention to the Schism. I like how they playing into it too without really mentioning why she's getting all this attention.

She seems pretty comfortable on the mic too.

I don't see her being with this group for long tho cause she seem better suited to be a babyface. She'll end up breaking away for a face run.

I like how they let Thea acknowledge the fact that Bodhi no longer with them.

Looks like we entering into one of those new periods where some of the ppl who've been in the background are now finally getting more tv time. Edris & Malik, Javi, Kiana James etc

Heel Starks is gonna be GOODT!

Don't like how they let Cora smack latina bae around like that cause she can actually go.

Bron Breaker showing out wit the double suplex!!!

Camera man fucked up turning the camera early

It seem like they doing everything to keep Melo away from Bron and that NXT title and my only guess is its because they wanna do it on the big stage during mania weekend.

Von Wagner can fuck off.

Carmelo Hayes has the brightest future. Wish he was in the NXT title picture. There’s still a story there with him and his buddy so I think that’s why he’s still in NXT

I think everybody who's watched believe it or not fucks with Melo. He definitely the one.

I'm ready to see who next for Bron B.. fingers crossed its Melo if he not being called up.

Man I hope Truth is straight. Idk why he went for that dive. Guess he trying to prove he can still hang.

Rocks daughter already got people paying more attention to the Schism. I like how they playing into it too without really mentioning why she's getting all this attention.

She seems pretty comfortable on the mic too.

I don't see her being with this group for long tho cause she seem better suited to be a babyface. She'll end up breaking away for a face run.

I like how they let Thea acknowledge the fact that Bodhi no longer with them.

Looks like we entering into one of those new periods where some of the ppl who've been in the background are now finally getting more tv time. Edris & Malik, Javi, Kiana James etc

Heel Starks is gonna be GOODT!

Don't like how they let Cora smack latina bae around like that cause she can actually go.

Bron Breaker showing out wit the double suplex!!!

Camera man fucked up turning the camera early

It seem like they doing everything to keep Melo away from Bron and that NXT title and my only guess is its because they wanna do it on the big stage during mania weekend.

Von Wagner can fuck off.

If that's the goal...then I'm wit it.

If that's the goal...then I'm wit it.

i mean thats the only thing that I can really think of and with him being an HBK guy and all it makes a lot of sense for him to get that big mania weekend rub before being sent off to RAW or SD the following week

i mean thats the only thing that I can really think of and with him being an HBK guy and all it makes a lot of sense for him to get that big mania weekend rub before being sent off to RAW or SD the following week
I can see him going the HBK route, get him a legit sidekick to play the Diesel role and let him go out and be the most hated dude in the sport

Back