Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/18)

Lol she still is the mouth piece and she has more wrestling experience than Elektra so I see why they did it.. the thing is I fuck w/ Elektra too though so i hope that when she improves she comes up to the main roster and butts heads with Zelina over her position. I mean it aint really gotta lead to Zelina being kicked out they could keep both and just tease it for a while
your point makes sense.

McDonough is a fool, I find him to be the creepiest mf on the show even tho thats suppose to be Gacys lane

Scheduled for Tuesday's edition of WWE NXT on the USA Network:

*WWE NXT Champion Bron Breakker vs. Von Wagner.

*WWE NXT Women's Champion Mandy Rose vs. Alba Fyre.

**Contract Signing: WWE NXT North American Champion Wes Lee vs. Carmelo Hayes.

*JD McDonagh vs. Apollo Crews.

*Tatum Paxley vs. Indi Hartwell.

*Briggs & Jensen vs. The Dyad.

*Shawn Michaels to appear and issue statement regarding 12/10 WWE NXT Deadline.

Yeah I think I'm done wit Bron being champ. Compared to other past NXT champs...he's not really bringing any excitement as a title holder imo. That's just me tho.

Yeah I think I'm done wit Bron being champ. Compared to other past NXT champs...he's not really bringing any excitement as a title holder imo. That's just me tho.

Im cool w/ him dropping the strap but it better not be this tuesday to Von Wagner.

his reign started off hot but Solo and Carmelo overshadowed him in no time because they were both way more over.

smart bet would of been him dropping it to Solo early on way b4 he got called up. That way the title wouldnt of been overshadowed anymore and Bron could of chased and eventually got it back after he left.

Last edited:
Im cool w/ him dropping the strap but it better not be this tuesday to Von Wagner.

his reign started off hot but Solo and Carmelo overshadowed him in no time because they were both way more over.

smart bet would of been him dropping it to Solo early on way b4 he got called up. That way the title wouldnt of been overshadowed anymore and Bron could of chased and eventually got it back after he left.

Yeah its says a lot that the NA title gets more attention than the NXT title.

Back