Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Shawn says NXT is a brand for building the stars of tomorrow and innovation. They will be doing the Iron Survivor Challenge.

There will be one for the men and women. It will be a 25 minute match with two starting and then every five minutes someone enters. The one with the most falls wins. When a superstar wins a fall, they earn a point. The loser of the fall goes into the penalty box for 90 seconds. The most falls after 25 minutes will be the Iron Survivor and the number one contender. The participants will be announced in the coming weeks.

Shawn says NXT is a brand for building the stars of tomorrow and innovation. They will be doing the Iron Survivor Challenge.

There will be one for the men and women. It will be a 25 minute match with two starting and then every five minutes someone enters. The one with the most falls wins. When a superstar wins a fall, they earn a point. The loser of the fall goes into the penalty box for 90 seconds. The most falls after 25 minutes will be the Iron Survivor and the number one contender. The participants will be announced in the coming weeks.

The penalty box thing sounds like that one tna match i can't remember the name of it but the rest of the stips are different

Tatum paxley is real good i just hope they don't hoe her out n make her like another Sonya or something

Just in the 2 minutes i've watched this, they botching all over the place. Keep these chicks off tv until they ready. Yea it's developmental, but my lord.

Back